Nike zoom all out flyknit

If this shoe were the LeBron 14, it would be an instant classic.

Great shoe. Just waiting for the right price.

Last edited:
If this show were the LeBron 14, it would be an instant classic.

Great shoe. Just waiting for the right price.
If this shoe were the lebron 14 he'd have no lateral stability and his foot would tear the upper to shreds within a cut or two.

If this shoe were the lebron 14 he'd have no lateral stability and his foot would tear the upper to shreds within a cut or two.

no s**t?

have they ever reinforced a flyknit shoe to work for basketball? (rhetorical)

Last edited:
You think the lows will be released in the racer blue/obsidian/blue glow colorway?

no s**t?

have they ever reinforced a flyknit shoe to work for basketball? (rhetorical)

So, change the upper via reinforcement and then you have to change the entirety of the outsole to contain the zoom and grip the floor.
Leaving us with a zoom bag.
Its then a different shoe bud.

whoa you smart

but nike doesnt ask questions when u do so? :nerd:
Nope. They have a great return policy. If you don't have a receipt, and only if they're brand new, They will allow you to exchange in store only now. They use to give you a gift card but those days are over. They will give you the value of the product "in the computer". If it's a brand new product they will usually give you full price for it. If it's older they will give you the sale/outlet price. Sometimes it's not worth it. Had a brand new pair of flyknit free 3.0s i bought full price and I wanted to exchange/return them and they would only give my $80 for them. I actually went to a Nike factory store and they gave me $110. Long story short, they will exchange them no questions. I just say it was a gift but.....

Nope. They have a great return policy. If you don't have a receipt, and only if they're brand new, They will allow you to exchange in store only now. They use to give you a gift card but those days are over. They will give you the value of the product "in the computer". If it's a brand new product they will usually give you full price for it. If it's older they will give you the sale/outlet price. Sometimes it's not worth it. Had a brand new pair of flyknit free 3.0s i bought full price and I wanted to exchange/return them and they would only give my $80 for them. I actually went to a Nike factory store and they gave me $110. Long story short, they will exchange them no questions. I just say it was a gift but.....
shoot thanks boss .. repped... hopefully nike santamonica/or beverly hills will allow me to do so

edit: one last question... i was hoping to get the blue pair, do they allow color switching too?

Last edited:
shoot thanks boss .. repped... hopefully nike santamonica/or beverly hills will allow me to do so

edit: one last question... i was hoping to get the blue pair, do they allow color switching too?
The only problem I ever had was not having anything I wanted to exchange for. In that case you come back another day and hope they'll give you the full price for an exchange and hope that price didn't do down. I tried to exchange a pair or toddler prestos but they didn't even have them in stock at all to exchange for another size. The $55 would just have gone to an exchange for something I didn't really want so I left.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom