NIKE ZOOM FIELD GENERAL TRAINER (GENERAL 2 RELEASES 7/8/15)

NIKE-ZOOM-FIELD-GENERAL-654859_170_C.jpg

NIKE-ZOOM-FIELD-GENERAL-654859_170_D.jpg

NIKE-ZOOM-FIELD-GENERAL-654859_170_B.jpg

NIKE-ZOOM-FIELD-GENERAL-654859_170_E.jpg

FA14_AT_NFB_Zoom_FieldGen_654859-KAP_Profile_large.jpg

FA14_AT_NFB_Zoom_FieldGen_654859-KAP_Detail_03_large.jpg

FA14_AT_NFB_Zoom_FieldGen_654859-Luck_Profile_large.jpg

FA14_AT_NFB_Zoom_FieldGen_654859-Wilson_Profile_large.jpg

FA14_AT_NFB_Field_Gen_Hero_001_detail.jpg

Nike unveils a new training shoe with the quarterback in mind. Designed for speed on turf, the Nike Zoom Field General is the first of its kind for football-specific training with the aggressive traction needed to transition from the gym to the turf.

Nike QBs Russell Wilson, Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Colin Kaepernick and Andrew Luck will represent the Nike Field Generals Collection for the 2014 season

KEY FEATURES OF THE NIKE ZOOM FIELD GENERAL INCLUDE:
Lightweight molded support upper to lock down every start, stop and cut.
Perfectly balanced upper with both strength and mobility, allowing flexibility and stabilization in key areas.
Nike Zoom unit in the heel and forefoot for responsive cushioning.
Aggressive traction in the outsole designed for agility and control on the turf.
Full-length mid-cut inner sleeve to provide additional support around the foot and ankle.
Dynamic Flywire cables to help lock down the foot.
Plastic outsole “shank” to help stabilize the mid-foot and transition from heel to toe.

Last edited:
I wanted a pair of these to wear, but I fell asleep and didn't wake up till 8:20. They supposedly released on champssports at 8 and I don't see them on there anymore. Anyone cop?

Last edited:
FG_ZOOM_Group_R2_Crop_large.jpg

Give these the Woodland Camp treatment and I'm all over these.

Last edited:
these have major potential nike needs to push football baseball a lot harder....now on to the air manziel

Supposedly these are meant as a QB training shoe a least thats what Nike has advertised them as and is saying thats the intensions of this model.....they aren't bad imo, ill be picking up a pair!!!

Like the shoe, but grey camos are whack...looking forward to the seahawks cw, anyone got dates?

They almost look like Kordell Stewart sig shoe from 98 the Air Max Field General, but Ill cop the Russell Wilson for sure don't really care for any others

Here goes some shot with a potato
laugh.gif

After wearing more I noticed I have to tie these all the way up to last triangle lace hole or will get heel slippage. Probably could of went down .5 size

yup those look clean... im definitely coppin the LUCKS!

I think it would be cool if they made PEs of these for sale

Like a Aaron Rodgers edition, Kaepernick edition not just boring colorways

Back
Top Bottom