Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

@%%@%*!###%%% a magazine right? is ISS affiliated with that?

I remember seeing pics of all the OGs, like lined up on a tennis court....i saw em on ISS...does anyone have that pic....it has all the ogs lined up...

HOTTEST PIC in the world....would love to see it again.

Why does SC get blocked out? is it profanity or sumpin?

2.17-J.jpg

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

@%%@%*!###%%% a magazine right? is ISS affiliated with that?

I remember seeing pics of all the OGs, like lined up on a tennis court....i saw em on ISS...does anyone have that pic....it has all the ogs lined up...

HOTTEST PIC in the world....would love to see it again.

Why does SC get blocked out? is it profanity or sumpin?

Yeah, they are one and the same (ISS and S--e Collector). Long and drawn out story, ut short version is creators here and over there had a falling out afew years ago over content, creation, and concept, and the two don't get along.

THANKS GUYS....thats pretty sad though ya think?

Hey thanks for the pic...can you grab the others...so each shoe can be seen...i need to see the kellys

I would pay 300$ retail for kelly greens.....serious...will nike special make em for me if i offer enough....
roll.gif
???

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

THANKS GUYS....thats pretty sad though ya think?

Hey thanks for the pic...can you grab the others...so each shoe can be seen...i need to see the kellys

I would pay 300$ retail for kelly greens.....serious...will nike special make em for me if i offer enough....
roll.gif
???

...Here you go AJFlint13...$580 on promo-shoes.com & your size too...Daaaaaaaaaaang

fvic6u.jpg

^

I also hope the kelly greens release as well. Definitely will be a purchase for me.

I hear ya Kelly Green...closest well ever get...rightchere

next og or og wanna be color......come on with it...White red would make me cry

Howappealing....i dont see why not......navy blue polo with cargos or white nike bball shorts

86 NT- if you could post a few more pics of the HoH joints, i'm sure everyone would appreciate it. Did those sell out @ HoH?

Originally Posted by richiecotite

86 NT- if you could post a few more pics of the HoH joints, i'm sure everyone would appreciate it. Did those sell out @ HoH?
Ill have them up for ya tomm. no prob.

Both are sold out of HOH 4-5 days after Release date ... the 96s sold a bit better than the 95s.

Back
Top Bottom