Nike Zoom Flight 95 detail pics: buying/trading/selling = BANNED

Yeah, I couldn't hold out...I had to get my pair, and they came last week....as everyone else has already said, Nike definitely DID NOT drop the ball withthese....I'm happy. And now I'll wait for those 96's.....

same here^ got mine yesterday via HK seller. the quality is amazing. fit is true to size. putting them on immediately took me back to 8th grade. i'mdefinitely balling in these, but for pick up games and shootarounds only. they are a lot lighter than i remember also, but i'm also a lot bigger now.definitely recomend these shoes, and as far as retros, they are up there with the penny foams.

when you say the fit true to size, i had a size 10 in the OG's... does that mean to get a size 10 in the retros too??

zf2ny0.jpg

I feel like if these were a new design by Nike, they would quickly end up on the sale racks
. I may be wrong though
grin.gif

I might get them simply because I couldn't as a child and I have vivid memories of them in
my basketball magazines. Can't wait.

Originally Posted by mache275

Yeah, I couldn't hold out...I had to get my pair, and they came last week....as everyone else has already said, Nike definitely DID NOT drop the ball with these....I'm happy. And now I'll wait for those 96's.....

I believe the '96s are already up for sale in eastbay.

true to size to me means what my foot actually measures in length. i am a true 11 and as we all know certain shoes don't fit true to size. these do. i am a11 in jordan XI's and dunks. 11.5 in penny foam retros fyi.

Originally Posted by S329

true to size to me means what my foot actually measures in length. i am a true 11 and as we all know certain shoes don't fit true to size. these do. i am a 11 in jordan XI's and dunks. 11.5 in penny foam retros fyi.

I know 2000-2003 XIs are true to size. But XIs 2007 low IE is not true to size, IMO. They are 1/2 size bigger than normal.

who back ordered their pair from eastbay by calling them? my cousin called and gave them the number and he said the zoom flight premiums are different from the95's, but he could backorder the 95's and they'd ship in march. i'm not really sure what to think because i'm so confused. can anyone shedsome light. did they tell you when they'd ship?

When I back ordered my pairs I gave them the product # . In there system it says Zoom Flight Premium but they are the 95's.

I want these bad and just want to know WHO can CONFIRM when are where they are gonna drop for sure.. im hoping since that PYShas the black/zest that soon theyll get these ones. All I can find is that SOLESTOP only has a few sizes but for this price and $20 extra for shipping.. IDK

rsrb78.jpg

To the dude above, I called eastbay to check on my order and the guy said they are getting them in mid February and shipping out shortly after. So I wouldassume that's when most other retailers are getting theirs.

As I said in the penny II thread og nike hoops is lookin gr8 4 dis year makin it hard on a brothas pockets 4 real

I cant wait until eastbay ships mine. Im hoping the release the white/red colorway.

Originally Posted by El Bro

I cant wait until eastbay ships mine. Im hoping the release the white/red colorway.
Nike should just go all the way with this and release all the OG colorways. I can guarantee that I'd buy 3 pairs of each one
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom