Nike Zoom Flight 95 release date?

I remember seeing picks of the zoom 95 and 96 on nicekicks a few months ago, was there ever a release date mentioned for the 95s?

Sometime in March.

Wooohoo.

:D
happy.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
THE B.O.P.​

march... wow!
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:BuksaygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

yea there was confirmation for the first quarter of 08. i cant wait im coppin these and im pretty much done with nike. i havent bought a pair of nikes in 3 years. oh yea and of the eggplant flightposites drop count me in for those and im out.
my child i watched you grow up to be famous and now i smile like a proud dad watching his only son that made it

wooot!!!, cant wait either man...the same month as my birthday, hope my girlfriends love me enough to get me some kicks...

They won't sell. They never do. It's the truth. No matter what Nike tries, these shoes do not sell well.
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

NEVER I HOPE..I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT EVERYONE SEES IN THEM..BUT TO EACH HIS/HER OWN...I HATED THESE WHEN I WAS 11 AND I HATE THESENOW....
sick.gif
sick.gif

It seems that a lot of people do hate the Flight 95. I like them and I can't wait to get them.

Seeing as how a lot of places already released the Air Zoom Flight 96, should we expect the same kind of release?

to each his own but these are my GOATS!

Jmad said stores should start gettin em around 2/15

the real question is what other colorways are planned?

I know you know billy! where u at?

These joints take me back to high school. Definitely gonna have to scoop a pair or two.

Actually, some stores will be getting them early, so they will start popping up in the middle of February.

^ Good news! I haven't kept up w/ when they're droppin...I just know that when they do I'm ready to stock up!
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom