Nike Zoom Freak 2

Received the Shark Attacks yesterday...

AA055D16-51B3-4459-9EC3-0CF242424C76.jpeg

I’m not digging them... they’re going back :/

What didn't you like?

Lol should of made the Nike check white or something

I would of returned them too

I hope Giannis is the anti-KD and stays in Milwaukee.

It's like Dirk in Dallas, dude owned Lebron and co. in the finals and got his one chip, but he'll be a god forever.

Plus I enjoy the Bucks CWs

I hope Giannis is the anti-KD and stays in Milwaukee.

It's like Dirk in Dallas, dude owned Lebron and co. in the finals and got his one chip, but he'll be a god forever.

Plus I enjoy the Bucks CWs

Funniest part about that to me, was Chuck saying "don't be a chump and change organizations". Like bruh, how can you even say those words without cracking up laughing. I have no problem with any players that want to leave their organization if they don't like it. If the league wants to put up a rule saying you can't leave an organization until after your 10th year, do that. If the league wants to create salary structure requirements that have the same effect, or prevent him from going to a Golden State, do that. Otherwise, I'm not going to be mad at a player who leaves in free agency, but then if the owner/gm pulls off some trade and accomplishes the same thing, praise the owner/gm.

Anyway, the shape of this shoe continues to throw me off, but really it's the traction that's going to keep me away. I think I did finally see one other player rocking these last week. Can't remember who it was.

Funniest part about that to me, was Chuck saying "don't be a chump and change organizations". Like bruh, how can you even say those words without cracking up laughing. I have no problem with any players that want to leave their organization if they don't like it. If the league wants to put up a rule saying you can't leave an organization until after your 10th year, do that. If the league wants to create salary structure requirements that have the same effect, or prevent him from going to a Golden State, do that. Otherwise, I'm not going to be mad at a player who leaves in free agency, but then if the owner/gm pulls off some trade and accomplishes the same thing, praise the owner/gm.

Anyway, the shape of this shoe continues to throw me off, but really it's the traction that's going to keep me away. I think I did finally see one other player rocking these last week. Can't remember who it was.
wasn't matthews rocking too? or george hill still was in the 1's?

shape is totally throwing it off. went from a sleek and minimal first design to the outsole on the 2 being completely wacky and edgy and boxy and high off the ground.

Tons of players have been wearing these. Matthews and Marv Williams and I believe some other Bucks. Jordan Clarkson Mason Plumlee and Markelle Fultz. I've seen many others wearing can't remember all of them right now.

Tons of players have been wearing these. Matthews and Marv Williams and I believe some other Bucks. Jordan Clarkson Mason Plumlee and Markelle Fultz. I've seen many others wearing can't remember all of them right now.

Thanks for the correction! I see pics of Fultz practicing in them but not playing in them. I see Clarkson played a game in the white cements, and I don't see Plumlee having worn them. But regardless, I haven't seem them much around the league but based off what you're saying a few guys here and there are wearing them.

Last edited:

I wouldn't call that a ton of players.

I'd say a ton about the number wearing Kobe's.

Back
Top Bottom