Nike Zoom Freak 2

finally got the pairs i like a lot and it helps that they were close to half off

1E6FD78D-BC0E-4CE0-B2A3-893059C4E58C.jpeg

1D8503DA-C1BE-43D3-9808-0DFEDD813737.jpeg

Where were you able to get for half off?

Kinda feel Nike is doing Giannis dirty by just giving him college PEs, and not even his own PEs. ZF2s have been pretty underwhelming to look at. Usually when I look at Giannis' feet...

tenor.gif

Red joints are probably still his best "PE", they shoulda dropped them for everyone in men's sizes

Would be cool to see various throwback bucks colors or another greek colorway. The Greece zoom freak 1 was one of the better colorways for that shoe.

I almost don't care what they look like at this point. These are one of the best basketball shoes I have ever worn casually. Probably top 5. Haven't played in them and don't play as much anymore but I love them for everyday wear. I'll be buying these all summer at the outlets lol.

Letter Bros appear to be sitting! Hopefully, they’ll end up at the outlets.
Yeah they pretty much all have sat except for that first orange one last year. Even those ended up easy to get for retail. Seems like they want just about all the Freaks to be a general wide release type of shoe. Even all those Coming To America shoes were widely available.

Damn... sizes on NDC are slowly selling out. I wanted to wait until Nike lifts the coupon/discount restriction to scoop up my pair. I guess I’ll pay retail...

The Letter Bros are favorite new release of 2021, which is looking pretty stale right now.

0046B79A-472A-4969-B7F8-9B7278FEEF8C.jpeg

I’m not a big fan of dominantly white shoes because I’m such a slip but these are nice.

I would agree I don’t feel like they really gave him the PEs like the previous model but I do wonder with Coming to America 2 will they continue the colorways or use another movie favorite of Giannis.

Kinda feel Nike is doing Giannis dirty by just giving him college PEs, and not even his own PEs. ZF2s have been pretty underwhelming to look at. Usually when I look at Giannis' feet...

tenor.gif
kd been in alot of college pe of his shoe as well

thosee navy / villanovas are fire

Back
Top Bottom