Nike Zoom Freak 2

The big swoosh was great on the 1 but the position on these is not great with a big swoosh. Need to see more colors to see what works with it. Hope the zoom bag(s) will be bigger too.

I love all the "pass" and "nope" and such comments with no info to go off of to make that distinction. These negative comments usually goes the other way once info leaks (see the Blue Void 34s where a vast majority hated them and then shifted once info and better pics emerged). It's a single image of the shoe with ZERO tech specs. I'll wait to pass judgement, but from what I see, I like the design and colorway.

Can’t wait to see more pics and tech. I’m hopeful for forefoot zoom. Loved the look of the freak 1 just couldn’t handle no forefoot zoom and the traction on the antetokounbros

JS”

I wish we could have an unbiased conversation about how Nike Basketball has a record of 2-20 their last 5 years of B-ball shoes when it comes to performance/style

Last edited:
i dont see why these cant have fore foot and heel zoom. just take one of the zoom units from the heel and put it upfront.

from the looks of the upper it sure doesnt look like its been upgraded

should stay at 120 price point or 125 tops

I love all the "pass" and "nope" and such comments with no info to go off of to make that distinction. These negative comments usually goes the other way once info leaks (see the Blue Void 34s where a vast majority hated them and then shifted once info and better pics emerged). It's a single image of the shoe with ZERO tech specs. I'll wait to pass judgement, but from what I see, I like the design and colorway.
Shoe is trash b...more pics and a backstory is not needed. Thread should be locked and all talk of this shoe relegated to the Nike outlet thread.

Back
Top Bottom