Nike Zoom Freak 3

Based on that third pic (mostly black colorway) I wonder if they’re going air strobel similar to the pg 4 and 5?? The “air” logo seems to usually indicate that type of cushioning system. I’m intrigued by this model.

JS”
Maybe but I think it’s going to be the forefoot setup of the Lebron 17
. You can see where the midsole is cut away a little for them to sit and there looks to be a window on that plastic piece probably to help them expand.
Also the outsole looks to have two circle shapes on the bottom like the 17s.

How can Nike really think these things well sell more units than Kobes. disgrace.

I guess it just shows our age. all the little kids probably want freaks regardless of what they look like....and they probably dont even know who kobe is.
Well considering Giannis was/is an active player prior to Kobe's unfortunate passing you can see who's more marketable in the current market and see why he would take priority

Maybe in a better color or actual colorway I can better judge them. The black and white doesn't look bad, and looks promising.

IMO the Freak 2 had some awful colorways

Maybe but I think it’s going to be the forefoot setup of the Lebron 17
. You can see where the midsole is cut away a little for them to sit and there looks to be a window on that plastic piece probably to help them expand.
Also the outsole looks to have two circle shapes on the bottom like the 17s.

I see your observation. I just don’t believe they’ll put that much tech (as in the Bron 17) in a “cheaper” signature. I hope I’m wrong though. More forefoot cushioning is a good thing for me.

JS”

Kinda getting an aquatic theme/feel from these....both from the colors on the leaked model as well as the wave on midsole and the way the strap looks...

Design looks waaaayyyyyyy Durant-inspired

Thought that little pod on the forefoot outsole was an air bag at first

Not sure how I feel about these...will need to see better colorways and pictures

You kind of have to feel sorry for the kids these days. They’ll never know how comfortable the Kobe’s are. Instead they have to wear this garbage.

Ask any nba player, Kobe’s are the most comfortable shoes for basketball.

Attachments

• 14110763_18624377_1000.jpg
    14110763_18624377_1000.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 1,051
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom