Nike Zoom Freak 4

starting out the season in 1s
Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 7.37.50 PM.png

I hope the PEs this season are dope. I’m not really not that interested in getting a pair right away. At least what they’ve released but I think I may need something so wild that get me interested.

Not a good sign he’s already going back to the 1s.

I’ve enjoyed the freak line…Easy cops. No hype. deep discounts. Good performers… from 1-3 I think I have like 8 pairs and the only one I bought at retail was the freak 1 first release, the bright orange one. The rest have been bought at 50% off or more. I’m hoping to do so for the 4s. NDC already has a few on sale (9% off 😑). And I’m sure they’ll drop to 50% by spring.

Yeah, once these start hitting discount...sub ~$90 or so, people will be getting a real steal. The 4 is a great sneaker with some dope CWs. They refined the 3 with a shape closer to the 2s and brought back some of the aesthetic of the 1.

Also, kind of random but I swear the Giannis line has had some of the best quality control of any signature.

Yeah, once these start hitting discount...sub ~$90 or so, people will be getting a real steal. The 4 is a great sneaker with some dope CWs. They refined the 3 with a shape closer to the 2s and brought back some of the aesthetic of the 1.

Also, kind of random but I swear the Giannis line has had some of the best quality control of any signature.
if i got the zoom freak 3 in a 12 should i get the freak 4 in a 12?

Back
Top Bottom