Nike Zoom Freak 4

and it begins. probably won't be all, but will be a good portion of them

nike is too predictable :lol:
u called it….these cw are basura
better look
gettyimages-1243925937-2048x2048.jpg
can we get something like this!! see how simple these are we don’t need all that extra ****

u called it….these cw are basura

can we get something like this!! see how simple these are we don’t need all that extra ****
it’s something i’ve noticed with nike. making a ton of loud cws with way too many colors and patterns. look at the lebron XXs and kd 15s. at least the kd 15 has TB cws. zf4s have TBs too, check dicks and fnl.

any performance reviews from yall? nobody got this shoe? ol

I tried these out, they seem nice but they just weren't for me. Comparison's against the KD line I usually wear:
  • Zoom pods in the forefoot are ok but not as cushy as zoom strobel.
  • Forefoot is wider than the KDs, fell a few times making lateral moves because of it. Most likely would have gotten used to it but it was obtrusive for the few weeks I played in them.
  • Higher off the ground than KD12-15.
  • The forward angle of the forefoot is advertised as a feature but it makes you change your running style. ZF4 forces you to stay on the balls of your feet.
Lockdown was good for a low, never felt unsupported or experienced heel slip.

I tried these out, they seem nice but they just weren't for me. Comparison's against the KD line I usually wear:
  • Zoom pods in the forefoot are ok but not as cushy as zoom strobel.
  • Forefoot is wider than the KDs, fell a few times making lateral moves because of it. Most likely would have gotten used to it but it was obtrusive for the few weeks I played in them.
  • Higher off the ground than KD12-15.
  • The forward angle of the forefoot is advertised as a feature but it makes you change your running style. ZF4 forces you to stay on the balls of your feet.
Lockdown was good for a low, never felt unsupported or experienced heel slip.
ion mind the wideness its team girth over here
zoom pods are whatever
higher off the ground than the KD13? that shoe had double stacked zoom
forward angle is whatever probably help me on my drives

i just ordered a pair imma report back

Buddy wore these for hoop, coming from gt cut 1. Man these freaks looked WAY bulkier on court

The 1 was amazing and I really liked the 2 as well but since then very underwhelming. I'm afraid this line is done for.

They do this every time now to almost every sig. PG/Kyrie's were great design wise for the first couple models and then it was like they lost interest. Seems to be the case here.

Back
Top Bottom