Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Definitely hope the undefeated colorways that dropped re-stock..I would love to cop a pair at the 300-400 range..hell even retail would be lovely :lol:

I would be extremely happy with anyone of these at retail. I really dont even know which one I would want most. The lakers fan in me says the yellows but I really love the red and greens

In a stroke of luck, the guy who flaked on me hit me up with shipping confirmation.

Only problem is it's a size 14 vice 15. For the price I'll take it.
What color? Yeah I wouldn't try to wear them if your a true 15 lol I had to take insole out of my 13 to make the og camos work and even then they hurt after a while.

What color? Yeah I wouldn't try to wear them if your a true 15 lol I had to take insole out of my 13 to make the og camos work and even then they hurt after a while.

Yellow. I'm a 14.5. My foot just feels more comfortable in 15's.

I'm gonna see what the fit is like.

The red Lebron DT's 15's actually fit well in a 14 which surprised me.

Hoping for the best but will hold and see what happens.

My guess is undfted will drop the ‘seized’ pairs at some points in-store after staff had their picks.

I wore them lightly for about an hour or a little more and found them to be very comfortable. I can only imagine after a nice break in period what they will feel like then. I know the All Stars didn't have the hype like the first release but they were the ones I was waiting for ever since the Del Sols. I know I'll love the final seconds too but so far the Kobe Protro 1 is my favorite release in a good while. Gonna try to get the next AD release and I'll be content until the Blackout 1's come thru

I love my Final Seconds/Close out. This was the one I was most excited about, pretty much a game worn PE from the 2006 playoffs vs the Suns aka the game winner by Kobe. The shoe in the lakers colorway with that "8" on it when he was a straight savage. I don't know how anyone cannot like these!

It's really too bad how the "value" of a shoe dictates the look of the shoe to some people. I know a lot of the new ""sneaker heads" will say these are trash and garbage because they're going for under retail and theyre " super bricks" lol. I may be guilty of that sometimes too but other times there's just a shoe like this you can't deny that it's super dope regardless of worth or availability.

Attachments

• Kobe 8 PE.jpg
    Kobe 8 PE.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 17
In a stroke of luck, the guy who flaked on me hit me up with shipping confirmation.

Only problem is it's a size 14 vice 15. For the price I'll take it.

Sell the 14 then use that $ to buy the 15 when one pops up.
Only option I can think of given the circumstances.

PO

Seller accepted my bid for a size 10 on StockX, not only was the price ok, shipping is free, due to "buyers reward"!

I love my Final Seconds/Close out. This was the one I was most excited about, pretty much a game worn PE from the 2006 playoffs vs the Suns aka the game winner by Kobe. The shoe in the lakers colorway with that "8" on it when he was a straight savage. I don't know how anyone cannot like these!

It's really too bad how the "value" of a shoe dictates the look of the shoe to some people. I know a lot of the new ""sneaker heads" will say these are trash and garbage because they're going for under retail and theyre " super bricks" lol. I may be guilty of that sometimes too but other times there's just a shoe like this you can't deny that it's super dope regardless of worth or availability.

I bought two pairs of Final Seconds and none of the others. By far the best colorway to me. As you said, it's a Kobe PE from a very memorable moment/in-game highlight from his career. I don't care that they are readily available and for under retail, either. It is funny to me as well how there's this large sub-group of the culture that does seem driven solely by availability and/or price/value. Not that one is right and one is wrong, it's just a difference in what motivates people in terms of their interest in/desire for any given product.

Maybe if I was younger and grew up in this era of super-limited editions, collabs, etc., I would be different, too. I grew up in the '80s and '90s, and my love of sneakers started with MJ and basketball in general. So to this day I only buy shoes I actually want and that I think are cool for whatever reasons, looks or otherwise. Never does a shoe's availability/rarity factor into what I buy. But that's just me. Now, I'm not going to say that, when one of the shoes I actually want happens to be more rare and I get them, that the "exclusivity" factor doesn't add slightly to the fun factor. It does, and that's just human nature. But it's just a silly little bonus. I also find that the older I've gotten, the rarity factor--even if I wanted it to matter--is of no consequence in my actual life. By the time I hit my mid-30s, basically no one I hang or associate with gave or gives a **** about sneakers. So I won't be impressing anyone in my real life no matter what I rock. They wouldn't even know what they are in the first place. And at 40, I sure as hell don't care whether or not some 19-year-old kid on the street notices my shoes. For me to really impress anyone in my world, I need to buy a $3M house, or a new 911, or a new ceramic Rolex Daytona. I am failing at those goals LOL

do these run tight? I am a 10.5 but a size 11 is going for less and want to make sure it fits good. Any help is appreciated

Not the camos but finally can cross one of my grails off the list

20180827_194817.jpg
20180827_194707.jpg
20180827_194551.jpg
20180827_194528.jpg
20180827_194745.jpg

Just need the 81 points and maybe the Grinches to retro and I can get out of the game for good.
These a size 13? If they are they were probably mine. I just sold a pair on StockX last week. Glad it went to a niketalker if so

I hope Nike has plans to GR these (or at least the yellow) Resell is NUTS and that’s the pair I would love the most

do these run tight? I am a 10.5 but a size 11 is going for less and want to make sure it fits good. Any help is appreciated

they actually run TTS for me, when most retros run a little more spacious to me, but i guess these aren't retros, but protros :smile:

Well a 15 just hit stockx for 4k....lmao

I can sell the 14 for 500 more than I bought it for right now on stockx but I don't have it in hand yet.

Gonna be interesting I'll keep yall updated.

Back
Top Bottom