Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Well a 15 just hit stockx for 4k....lmao

I can sell the 14 for 500 more than I bought it for right now on stockx but I don't have it in hand yet.

Gonna be interesting I'll keep yall updated.

What size did you get from Undefeated again?

So you wanted a 15 but got a 14 from a seller?

Good luck man, hope you end up with your size.

I hope Nike has plans to GR these (or at least the yellow) Resell is NUTS and that’s the pair I would love the most

they might restock them at some point but who knows, i feel like undefeated kept these PE colors limited unlike the regular camo and white ones.

Wow the yellow pair is about 1000 now. Does anyone know the production number? And is it the same as the the other colors? Because prices on those are reasonable

I’m confused at how high prices have been set for kicks in today’s sneaker world.

I remember back in 2010, I copped the Kobe V Bruce Lee at a resale price of $185 and I thought that was expensive while in college.

What size did you get from Undefeated again?

So you wanted a 15 but got a 14 from a seller?

Good luck man, hope you end up with your size.

I was able to reserve a size 10 from Undefeated.

A seller told me he was picking up a 15 on sunday but I think he was one of the people who picked up on Saturday and they wouldn't let him pick up.

Seller then tells me he got his hands on a 14. The 14 is on the way and I have a tracking number. Wifey works from home so I'll make sure she gets it.

I'll hold on to this 14 to see if I can get this 15. I'm a 14.5 which is why I normally go to a 15 but there is no way I'm paying 4k for a shoe. No way no how.

The highest bid on a size 14 on stockx when I checked was 1k. If I can get the 15 in that price range I'll make it happen.

Wow the yellow pair is about 1000 now. Does anyone know the production number? And is it the same as the the other colors? Because prices on those are reasonable

I don't have concrete numbers, but I can say that the list at La brea had 250 names on it. What they didn't make clear is if it was 250 pairs that day or 250 total.

If its 250 or 500...obviously the numbers are super low.

I don't have concrete numbers, but I can say that the list at La brea had 250 names on it. What they didn't make clear is if it was 250 pairs that day or 250 total.

If its 250 or 500...obviously the numbers are super low.
I'm positive its 500.

Day 1 dude said "I have 250 bands"

But again lots of people got turned away.

I think its 500 as well.

Well the size 15 on stockx for 4k is gone.

There is a 15 on goat for 2k.

Might be stuck with the size 14. Is what it is.

There is a 15 on Stock X right now for $1999. FYI

PO

Whoever that seller is I believe he is playing games.

The 15 will show up, some one will bid over my bid, I stop at the price I want to pay then the 15 drops along with the high bids.

Either way I'm not paying any where near 2k nor 1k.

Lol Stockx is a funny place..
. Screenshot_20180903-073607_StockX.jpg
I have been watching this size 15 for a few days now. The price keeps going from 4K to 2k. I think this seller has somebody bidding to try to drive the price up. Why would a seller trip over 1 dollar?

I'm not coming anywhere close to that price.

Did they ever release the extra pairs from UNDFTD?

No way shoes that resell for $1k get offered to the public AGAIN for retail.
Employees and F&F ate. :smh:

Sucks, because I like the Yellows due to how the camo is muted compared to the other colors and the Purple Undefeated Logo makes them :nthat:

PO

No way shoes that resell for $1k get offered to the public AGAIN for retail.
Employees and F&F ate. :smh:

Sucks, because I like the Yellows due to how the camo is muted compared to the other colors and the Purple Undefeated Logo makes them :nthat:

PO

I believe they will.

Back
Top Bottom