Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Don’t feel bad I’m buckled at $800...prolly should of/could of held out for cheaper prices but ain’t a lot of sz 12s floating out there.

Yea every size 13 has been over a G. Honestly forgot I had a bid on it and got the email it was accepted. The last one on Stock X went for 1100 so I guess. Probably going to unload these FOG 1s.

22AEEB91-22BA-46FD-AC0D-5993881F3ED9.jpeg
The leather soft on my pair, these are so nice. Glue stains galore n I wish the laces were longer but I'll be beating these on the basketball court

Love my 81s. Best looking of all the colorways imo and with history behind it to match. Should have doubled up when discount was originally available.

22AEEB91-22BA-46FD-AC0D-5993881F3ED9.jpeg
The leather soft on my pair, these are so nice. Glue stains galore n I wish the laces were longer but I'll be beating these on the basketball court
Thought I was the only one who noticed the heavy glue stains lol.

just had a balling session with the 81 pts. just like I remember the OG model. super comfy, but same issues with the laces loosening up a couple times. Nike did these the right way. they need to do this with the Jordan line.

just had a balling session with the 81 pts. just like I remember the OG model. super comfy, but same issues with the laces loosening up a couple times. Nike did these the right way. they need to do this with the Jordan line.

Do u put the laces behind the kobe logo? U can get a tighter fit than if u cross the laces over it

JB would never sadly.

Do u put the laces behind the kobe logo? U can get a tighter fit than if u cross the laces over it

yes. still loosened up after a couple runs. it's likely a lace issue. I will try double knotting next time but the laces are a bit short.

guys i have a worn twice pair of original kobe 1 in black yellow in size 12. what should i set the buy it now price at?

Back
Top Bottom