Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Y’all remember when 81s were “grails”?

...now they’re hitting outlets.

I’m not eem mad... eat up y’all.
Honestly not really surprised. The only people clamoring for them in the first place were hardcore Kobe fans. Nike seems to have made a fair amount of the retros, too. The general sneaker-buying population doesn’t seem to care about the 1s. They sat back in ‘06 and the same is happening now.

They only care when the colorway is limited so they can flip ‘em.

Imagine if the undefeated camo pack was a GR. It will all end up in the outlets regardless of the tech upgrades.
Yup. I think it’s hilarious people pay $800-plus for some weird camo Kobes. GR and those would have been in outlets in a flash LOL

I still would’ve paid retail on rd for the white/gum sole pair... best of the (undefeated ) bunch for me.

They only care when the colorway is limited so they can flip ‘em.

Imagine if the undefeated camo pack was a GR. It will all end up in the outlets regardless of the tech upgrades.
Bingo, but this goes for ALL shoes. Ain’t no athletes standing in line for these. It’s the fat boys looking to take a pic and make a couple bucks

Bingo, but this goes for ALL shoes. Ain’t no athletes standing in line for these. It’s the fat boys looking to take a pic and make a couple bucks
upload_2019-3-23_14-41-25.jpeg

A885FE35-7533-4A5A-9C79-1B0DA5953424.png F2F1ADE0-950E-4A67-872F-065FA02B9823.png
Heads up for those who are interested in the USA protro’s. Hit up Stock X. I got mine for $110, but looks like a $25 bid got accepted. Beating myself up if that $25 sale is legit. Could have gotten them for waaaaay less.

Back
Top Bottom