Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Anybody know of anyone selling the USAs in a size 13? I didn't have the money when they were on StockX and now my size is gone.

15588115863056682565732711527812.jpg

The kobe 1 is so comfortable, they're my go to.

Tejon outlet has a bunch of all stars, blackouts, mpls on hashwall for $139.99 no box top. 81s in the aisle for $139.99 with full box.

All 30% off.

15588115863056682565732711527812.jpg

The kobe 1 is so comfortable, they're my go to.

This honestly might be my favorite cw of them all

And has history attached to it. Always a plus. :nthat:

I love that colorway.
I bought two pairs of Final Seconds. Only Kobe 1 protro I bought, for all of the above reasons. By FAR the best colorway of them all. Including the 81s, which I’ve passed on over and over. It took so long for Nike to drop them, I was over it by then. Other than the tie to 81 points, it’s a pretty drab colorway to me. But these are :nthat:

Limmerick/ Philadelphia outlets

White and red 10.5 ^
White purple 10.5^
Black purple 10^

Didn't notice if they had smaller

Pretty sure no sz 9s tho

What was the occasion?
NY radio legend Bobbito Garcia held his yearly tournament in LA (it’s called Full Court 21). He’s known for a lot of things but one of the moments in hip hop history he is known best for is being the first person to play the Wu Tang Clan on radio.

I go each year as their photographer and since Bobbito is a sneaker head as well, I wore a Wu hoodie w/the Kobe’s

Bobbito has a new sneaker show also coming out soon on ESPN+ also (he’s an idol of mine, I used to DJ)

NY radio legend Bobbito Garcia held his yearly tournament in LA (it’s called Full Court 21). He’s known for a lot of things but one of the moments in hip hop history he is known best for is being the first person to play the Wu Tang Clan on radio.

I go each year as their photographer and since Bobbito is a sneaker head as well, I wore a Wu hoodie w/the Kobe’s

Bobbito has a new sneaker show also coming out soon on ESPN+ also (he’s an idol of mine, I used to DJ)

Random. My cousins who lived in NY at the time, sent me a Protect Ya Neck cassette single to Southern CA back in the early 90s before the 36 chambers album dropped and before CREAM hit big. I felt like I was the first in So Cal to get put on to Wu. Lol

Back
Top Bottom