Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

If anyone owns a Kobe ZK1 x Undefeated Camo Collab & wouldn't mind selling me their black leather hangtag, let me know. Thanks.

PO

Copped All-Stars at my outlet for $72. The thing is they only had either size 10 or 11, no 10.5 (my TS).

I decided to go with the 10 since I plan on playing basketball in these and the size 11 had some heel slippage. They're a bit tight but I figure they'll break in nicely since they're leather.

...they will break in right??? :lol:

20190604_114425.jpg

Worst case I'll return em. Or maybe wear them casually.

Also, what is the significance of the cities on the insoles?
20190604_130321.jpg

Last edited:
Copped All-Stars at my outlet for $72. The thing is they only had either size 10 or 11, no 10.5 (my TS).

I decided to go with the 10 since I plan on playing basketball in these and the size 11 had some heel slippage. They're a bit tight but I figure they'll break in nicely since they're leather.

...they will break in right??? :lol:

20190604_114425.jpg

Worst case I'll return em. Or maybe wear them casually.

Also, what is the significance of the cities on the insoles?
20190604_130321.jpg

Asg locations where kobe played.

The leather loosens up but there's a neoprene thing that wraps your toes I don't think that gives too much. I wouldve got the 11, the heel slipping might go away when the leather there molds to your foot. I went tts and had heel slippage while trying them on but just broke them in

Asg locations where kobe played.

The leather loosens up but there's a neoprene thing that wraps your toes I don't think that gives too much. I wouldve got the 11, the heel slipping might go away when the leather there molds to your foot. I went tts and had heel slippage while trying them on but just broke them in

The toes didn't really bother me wearing them for 10 minutes in store. It was mainly the midfoot, but even that wasn't bad. The 11 had a little too much dead space in the toe which I really don't like. So add the heel slippage on top of that and that's why I went with the 10.

Hopefully I made the right choice

Is this Paramus? Did they have a lot of pairs?

...yes.
NT detectives never fail. :lol:

They had a handful of 11s and a couple 10s. I also saw at least one 11.5 and a 12.5. I don't think I saw anything smaller than a 10. They also had Blackouts for $88 in the same sizes.

10.5 was showing up in their system but the employees couldn't find it. I spent a good 5-10 minutes scanning the rack too.

Got a pair of Del Sols in today off ebay for a decent price, basically DS. Man these are nice! The leather is definitely nicer than that on my 81 points and Blackouts. Now I *gotta* get me a pair of Final Seconds, since I heard it's the same type of leather. :rofl:

Had these in my rotation for several months now...although I love the fit and cushioning, I’ve found that they aren’t the most comfortable hoop shoes to wear for extended periods of time. Wore them for a couple of 2-3 hour hoop sessions and they killed my feet every time. Never had any problems when wearing them for my rec league games.

These are best with fresh legs. True of any shoe I guess but my point being if you're feeling a bit fatigued best go with something else.

That lead me to go with the KD12 instead, even though both full zoom, I wanted as much zoom and bounce as possible due to the floor i play on not being forgiving whatsoever.

These are best with fresh legs. True of any shoe I guess but my point being if you're feeling a bit fatigued best go with something else.
I think you’re responding to my post, right? It’s not fatigue, more like my toes are literally getting beat up lol...I’m not knocking the shoes because it’s not a deal breaker, I just think that maybe it’s because softer materials like mesh are more forgiving if you’re playing for long periods of time. Or because the toebox is a little on the roomier side I double sock, but then the fit might be on snug side. Someone suggested to try an insole, haven’t had a chance to cop one yet and test it out.

I’m a size 9.5 but a wide footer. Anyone else who’s a wide-footer knows whether i should stay tts or 0.5 up? I mean I’m afraid the performance will decline if the size is bigger.

Pulled out a pair of my Final Seconds yesterday for the first time in months, been wearing them around the house. Still easily my favorite color way. And regardless, these things are damn comfortable. I love the materials they used on them as well. Glad I got two pairs originally, even though this first pair still hasn't even hit the pavement.

These are still my go tos for ball. Can anyone suggest a similar sneaker for hooping? The Jordan 12 is leather and zoom right? Is it kinda like these on court?

These are still my go tos for ball. Can anyone suggest a similar sneaker for hooping? The Jordan 12 is leather and zoom right? Is it kinda like these on court?

If you don’t care about aesthetics. The Why Not 01 are very nice on court. I have the chaos edition and I love them. Full length zoom, great support/ lockdown/ fit, great traction. A very nice all-around shoe to hoop in.

If you don’t care about aesthetics. The Why Not 01 are very nice on court. I have the chaos edition and I love them. Full length zoom, great support/ lockdown/ fit, great traction. A very nice all-around shoe to hoop in.
Oh yeah those are flz with traction and support! Or so I've heard. Good call.

The one complaint I've read on those is that they're a ***** to put on though!

Oh yeah those are flz with traction and support! Or so I've heard. Good call.

The one complaint I've read on those is that they're a ***** to put on though!

I really hate the shroud so I passed altogether then I randomly stumbled upon a shoetuber (sneakerGearz) and he ranked the Chaos edition (no shroud) his shoe of the year. They were on sale on NDC so I scooped.. In my personal opinion the KD12 is the only shoe out right now that’s better on court. There’s some sizes still available and they’re $85, I debated doubling up but decided not to lol

For $85 it's tempting. Could just cop more protro 1s instead though. Chaos looks better than when shrouded but still not great imo.

Back
Top Bottom