Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Is $1k for the La Brea 1s too much or will prices go down?
Just sold a shoe, so I won’t feel that bad paying that much. Stockx only has sold 1 pair since his passing, and October 13th before that.

I didn’t know the yellow pair costs so mu. I mean, if you like it that much then go ahead.

1k seems like a great price after looking for them for a few minutes.

They were hovering right under 1k before. Now its around 1.5k. They only sold it at one location and production numbers seem very low. I think it will just keep going up

They were hovering right under 1k before. Now its around 1.5k. They only sold it at one location and production numbers seem very low. I think it will just keep going up

Sounds like he needs to
1581011631067.gif

Just grabbed Protro blackouts for 215. Officially retiring the ogs. Prices have come down a lot. Not outlet prices but I can live with that. Seller on SX has another sz 11 same price. Fyi.

Just grabbed Protro blackouts for 215. Officially retiring the ogs. Prices have come down a lot. Not outlet prices but I can live with that. Seller on SX has another sz 11 same price. Fyi.
How can you tell who the seller is on StockX?

If anyone has a DS pair of the “Close Out/Final Seconds” in an 8.5, DM me. Looking to do a straight up trade with the DS UNDFTD 4 FIR I have in a size 9.

I want to pain the purple suede material on the blackout Colorway.

I could do shoe polish, but anything else?

I want them to resemble the PE’s he wore during the season and the playoffs. Plus, I think the purple shade is not cool.
BE9323B0-E9AC-43CE-BD2E-CCDEABB365AE.jpeg

Hey guys in the market for a pair of Protros and wanted to know if the fit is any different from the prelude 1s. I used to have a pair of those before they were stolen a few years back so wandering if the fit is at all different

Hey guys in the market for a pair of Protros and wanted to know if the fit is any different from the prelude 1s. I used to have a pair of those before they were stolen a few years back so wandering if the fit is at all different
TTS for me and I have wide feet

I think this was Tuesday at nike east la. It's most likely gone. People were lining up multiple times for these

Would someone be able to help me with an LC please? They look good to me but I'm not sure if they made fakes of these.

Would someone be able to help me with an LC please? They look good to me but I'm not sure if they made fakes of these.

Yeah they have replicas of these but your pair looks good to me.

Back
Top Bottom