Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

image.jpeg
View attachment 2054715 Had to break out my OGs to calm my nerves, got too hyped

Last edited:
I like that they are updating the performance aspect without going the flyknit route for these zoom kobe 1s.

I like that they are updating the performance aspect without going the flyknit route for these zoom kobe 1s.

the shoes would have cost way more if they went the flyknit route, cause you'll have to re-engineered the whole upper for flyknit to fit the outsole, that will bring the R&D cost up. might as well just make a brand new shoe, instead.

I like this route you get the past and the latest and greatest up-to-date tech that is re-engineered its reinventing the wheel to make it go lighter and faster.

They gotta be limited, the 1 sold like ****. Every color was like $60-$70 in the outlet. These were never popular.
\they weren't popular cause kobe was coming off that rape case remember? now the dude is legend and people proably don't care anymore. idk. im still gonna scoop a pair, and have a little nice kobe collection in my closest.

\they weren't popular cause kobe was coming off that rape case remember? now the dude is legend and people proably don't care anymore. idk. im still gonna scoop a pair, and have a little nice kobe collection in my closest.

2K4s sold like crazy during his rape case.

thatt's true however the 2k4 weren't a kobe signature shoe though.
Maybe not officially, but they are his shoe. He played a role in the design process just like with any of his sigs. The met area of the outsole has a triangle traction pattern because Kobe was into Great White sharks at the time. Plus, the first sample had an 8-ball on the heel instead of the huarache logo
h2k.jpg

Back
Top Bottom