Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

^ Dope can’t wait for my pair to arrive from StockX. Still on the hunt for the Camos.

the fear of missing out has hit home... gunna order the white joints from stock x or any other means this evening. i copped the del sol colorway and plan to hoop in those.. will wear these casually. time for my OG jordan collection to move over.. its Kobe's time to be the OG casual shoe now :D

on a side note, i played in the del sol colorway in college and copped from an outlet in florida for like 50 bucks. literally worn them into the ground over my 3 years there. will upload comparison pics when i receive them

still unfulfilled while the order I made later in the day for the shooting sleeves has been fulfilled and mark shipped....

Would love to see the IV's come back, especially the Carpe Diem's. For the V's, definitely Dark Knights, and the Big Stages.

still unfulfilled while the order I made later in the day for the shooting sleeves has been fulfilled and mark shipped....
the email i got today said it shipped 2 days ago, pretty sure everything is delayed

I need an 11-11.5 in the camo pair. My boy tried copping me a pair when he was in LA and he got me a 9.5 bc it was the biggest size left shen he got to the front

Any good places in NYC to go and size swap kicks?

the email i got today said it shipped 2 days ago, pretty sure everything is delayed
My saturday restock pair has shipped, yet my swoosh pack from them that dropped thursday morning still hasn't....

Additional info, but my boy has a Monday restock pair that has yet to ship.

I'm guessing getting the first batch of Kobes out pushed everything else shipping back...I'm hoping my swoosh pack will go out along with the rest of the Kobes sometime today maybe...fingers crossed.

I noticed UNDFTD took their "contact" link off their site so they must be getting slammed hahaha

I doubt they're shipping in order. Some people had their Monday pairs shipped out while some people's Saturday pairs still hasn't shipped

As with most shopify sites, they don't ship according to time of order placed or order numbers

Just got in my black and maize pair from SNKRS. The yellow paint on the forefoot is horrible! I can see fingerprints and everything lol. Not really a huge deal since I am playing in them but damn...175.00 shoe shouldn't be this bad. Anyway, I'll leave a short performance review here after my game on Thursday night.

Back
Top Bottom