Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

When you got hit with OOS every time they were on UNDFTD and now you see these beautiful pictures :frown:

I have a good feeling them 81 points are coming, but you know nike gone nike with those

I wonder when and what's the next retro. Nike's being very caustious in releasing the Kobe's and lebron's to keep the hype up as much as possible. It took nike 2 years to release another Kobe retro.

Not sure if I need/want more than 1 retro per model. I'll probably be tempted with more down the line but for now I'd at least just like one per. I know I'll be keeping the camos when they come (I think tomorrow).

Not sure if I need/want more than 1 retro per model. I'll probably be tempted with more down the line but for now I'd at least just like one per. I know I'll be keeping the camos when they come (I think tomorrow).

Yup. Many of us still have our classics (What The, Curial, Beethoven, Shark, Cloak, etc). One or two retros a year (of older models which if OG will be starting to deteriorate) would be perfect. Would be nice if they did the retro thing for Kobes which were impossible for many to get the first time around (i.e. Kobe 9 HTM white/multi).

My boy's two pairs finally shipped...pray he shows me some love on that size 12 coming his way. Thankfully resell is dropping right now, I can stomach something in the $400/$450 range

if the upper was a different material. I'd be into the camo alot more. right now, pulling the trigger on the white pair.

Gunna be my summer lovin' shoes.

what material tho? I think if it was any other material they would be wack

Loving all the memorable color ways everyone is hoping that will be “Protro'd” one day

Nike should also give us the option to NikeID all the models :smokin

Doubtful, but hopeful.

Loving all the memorable color ways everyone is hoping that will be “Protro'd” one day

Nike should also give us the option to NikeID all the models :smokin

Doubtful, but hopeful.
If that ever happened, and they kept the regular price point (i know i know, doubt it) nike would legit get 4 pairs out of me. hell i'd even redo the sulfurs and the purp fades.

Those were my first ever Kobe, or Nike Basketball sneaker in general. My family grew up poor so purchasing multiple sneakers, especially those with an MSRP of over $100+ was out of the question. However, the only time in my life I've been to Cali, my family was shopping at a Ross on summer break, and I went to check out their sneakers and I found the MPLS a size bigger, but for only $30, I ran to my parents and asked them to purchase them for me, and that they'd be my one pair of gym sneakers for the coming school year. I ended up stuffing those sneakers with paper just so I could wear them but I was hyped to have been able to wear a pair of Kobe's. Off that alone, if they retro, two pairs are needed.

great story.

unfortunately i never had a pair of kobe 1's.. i started with the 4's. but i love the silhouette of the 1's

2EBB0EA0-04A8-4FFA-8A96-53F265D955FB.jpeg

Any word on when the Olive’s release..? Or any colors..?

Just need Dark Knight 5s. Maybe some Bruce Lees too. Green Mambas wouldn’t hurt either. That’s it; I’m done.
6F624A50-0605-4F80-B93C-F4BB66FF4562.gif

have to say this was my favorite release of ASW, not including BC3. Look much better in person, wish I could have doubled up.

Back
Top Bottom