Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

do you have a better chance of using the phone app or the website using a computer, cause I swear I never get anything using my Mac:lol:

I'm 1 for hundreds on the app. I got in at 11:00 on the dot, but even that means nothing. Luck of the draw.

Wasn't sure what Nike's plan was with the Protro colorways so I scooped up the black/yellow pair when they released but decided I don't *need* them since I have the OG release and now Mamba Day and Final Seconds are out. So if anyone is in LA, there will soon be a pair returned... Probably at the Grove.

I feel the same way i haven't hit in months!!!......i use to hit on not everything but most, now i can't hit on ANYTHING!!....i don't know what happen or whats going on with the app but this is crazy!!
same man, used to take w's all the time. then starting one day, it just all stopped.

I guess so, should just have waited at my local HOH for a pair but I guess its too late know

Thinking the same now!!....i was going to drive about a hour too the nearest HOH that was getting them but had second thoughts didn't want to get there wait in line for and they pull the old we only have 6 pairs at opening!!...:smh: So that what made me not go, but hearing some HOH had a lot of pairs guess it depends on the area/location

Thinking the same now!!....i was going to drive about a hour too the nearest HOH that was getting them but had second thoughts didn't want to get there wait in line for and they pull the old we only have 6 pairs at opening!!...:smh: So that what made me not go, but hearing some HOH had a lot of pairs guess it depends on the area/location
I hear you dude, next time I'm gonna go where I can get the best chance of getting a pair cause SNKRS probability is less than 50/50, at least for me>D

D0EA3A3B-C0DC-421F-A65B-83426BCB9B0F.jpeg
Not bad. In and out.

Don’t hate them because they are a true lakers colorway, but those are def the weakest of all the pairs released. Makes sense they were the most available.

Wasn't sure what Nike's plan was with the Protro colorways so I scooped up the black/yellow pair when they released but decided I don't *need* them since I have the OG release and now Mamba Day and Final Seconds are out. So if anyone is in LA, there will soon be a pair returned... Probably at the Grove.
what size

Man. My Nike opens in an hour, just got in line. It's a decent sized line. I hope it's all for shadows

Snkrs screwed me, I clicked on kobes and they sent me to OW entry and then after I entered payment they said sorry this shoe isn’t available yet

Went 1/3 on this Mamba Weekend. Oh well, need to see the AD NXT Laker color way on 4/30 to decide which NXT to keep.

Won a pair off SNKRS for a cousin but he doesn't want them. If anyone has size 10 Jordan Shadows, I'll trade you. If not, I'll just return them to Nike Santa Monica. I'm in LA btw. I love the concept of these Kobes man. 8 seconds soooo smooth. I still remember that game.

Back
Top Bottom