Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

Screenshot_20190116-090307_Nike.jpg
What store is this?

Think these will SO? I want them and didnt get the reserve. Nike never sends me reserves anymore :lol: idk why .
I don’t see these selling out. None have sold out outside the limited ones and the first drop where everyone thought they were limited

Took a look at the early reserve again because at first it had most sizes sold out, looks like most sizes were back up, wouldnt let me check out by adding it to cart and then bringing it up on the desktop but it just let me order via the app so who knows.

Looking at the app size 10 and up seem to still be available... why can’t I ever get access on anything I really want smh

Those that bought those pairs were not Kobe collectors to begin with.

This is the harsh reality of the Sneaker Community/Hobby Collecting now a days. All about profits and reselling.

Ebay is flooded with early access pairs and people selling for like $15 profit after fees on stock x. Seems like there will be many returns once people cant move them smh Hate to see a kobe grail that many kobe collectors waited 13 years for being treated like that :smh:

For me, this is the best looking color of this model. The simplicity, very subtle, allows the contrast to speak for itself on this shoe. This silhouette doesn't need much to stand out. The other variations seemed to not work as well off court, and then on, aesthetically. I guess that is why this version is so popular.

Back
Top Bottom