Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro February 17th 2018

block at orange

IMG_3230.jpg
Damn I’d take one of each

Just bought my second pair of MPLS Protros today at the Nike outlet for $139.99 + 20% off. First pair was for hooping but decided I needed a second pair to keep on ice/for casual wear so I went back. I had the og black/white colorway back in the day and it was my favorite basketball shoe performance wise of all time. Hoping this version stays true.

I still don’t have a pair. There are at least 4 cw’s I want to hoop in. Unsure if I should wait for them to hit deeper discounts. Best prices I can find are on goat or StockX.

My local outlets don’t have them. Any better ideas of where to find them discounted?

Whoa Ts1's are waayyyyyyyyy hyped over udftd Kobe's aside from the flight jacket pair.
In what way? Admittedly I haven't done loads of research on it because I'm not in the market but just going by StockX history, people are paying $800-plus for the yellow Kobe 1 UNDFTDs (size depending). My personal size 11 ... I can hit buy right now on SX for TS1's for $864. The last pair of reportedly sold Kobe yellow UNDFTDs on SX went for $861. The idea of paying even $500-plus for a damn Nike retro is ludicrous. $800-plus? Hilarious. Really don't see how you can call the TS1's a crazy hypebeast shoe but the Kobe UNDFTDs are somehow different? Nah.

In what way? Admittedly I haven't done loads of research on it because I'm not in the market but just going by StockX history, people are paying $800-plus for the yellow Kobe 1 UNDFTDs (size depending). My personal size 11 ... I can hit buy right now on SX for TS1's for $864. The last pair of reportedly sold Kobe yellow UNDFTDs on SX went for $861. The idea of paying even $500-plus for a damn Nike retro is ludicrous. $800-plus? Hilarious. Really don't see how you can call the TS1's a crazy hypebeast shoe but the Kobe UNDFTDs are somehow different? Nah.

I still stand by my comment what function does the Ts1 serve? Nobody hoops in it or uses it for anything other then Hypebait. The undftds protros have been used to actually play basketball in and they happen to look good also now please tell me none of what I said isn’t true. Never said the undefeated protros wasn’t hype . There not as hype as Ts1 though.

Cancel it, all the outlets will have them for $100 starting tomorrow. And i have seen them at literally every outlet ive been to in the last two weeks.

I’m good. I ordered a while back from ftl (before they excluded them) and my order was canceled so getting them at this price is like a win. I appreciate the insight, my local outlet usually has a poor selection

Back
Top Bottom