24948F0E-64B5-48FB-872D-5C61425BBEEB.jpeg

Need these shoes to work for me :lol:

someone tell me the toebox breaks in (narrow) and i'll get over the collar cut

I was calling my spot here and there to see if they had the 81 points

They day i don't call 2 dudes go in there an buy them all smh

I was calling my spot here and there to see if they had the 81 points

They day i don't call 2 dudes go in there an buy them all smh
savages man.
hit my outlet yesterday and the shelves were cleared out. hash wall and even isles. like they didnt have enough inventory to fill the store

Heads up for you guys. Dropped my sz 12 Deadstock Shark Fin and Sharpshooters to retail on StockX. I know those weren't Protro'd and some of you guys wanted them so good luck!

Yep all star size 12.5
Mlps size 12 felt real similar
The Protro 1 brings back memories both good and bad lol, because the OG’s were far from a perfect fit. So after some tinkering around with lacing I find that as long as I don’t really crank the laces down from the bottom of the shoe the narrow toe box doesn’t bother me at all. I do double sock to fill in some dead space though

UNDFTD Santa Monica (the last UNDFTD cw I really wanted from the camo pack)
Kobe 1 Protro - UNDEFEATED Santa Monica.png

How I rank the Camo cws...
La Brea > PHX > Santa Monica = Silver Lake > OG

I love these. Prices still not popping for my size. Crazy the UNDFTD 4's are going below retail...

USAs finally showed back up on StockX in a size 13 for $200. Didn't mess around with bidding and trying to get the price down, I just bought them. I missed out before, wasn't going to miss out again. As of today they've been verified and shipped, can't wait to get them!!!
As a fellow size 13. I'm genuinely happy for you just as much as it hurts my heart lol

As a fellow size 13. I'm genuinely happy for you just as much as it hurts my heart lol

Haha thanks man! I was so happy to see them. I had been kicking myself because I passed on some of the cheaper pairs and then they just seemed to dry up everywhere. I hope more pairs pop up for a reasonable price so you can get one too (and so I can double up!)

Haha thanks man! I was so happy to see them. I had been kicking myself because I passed on some of the cheaper pairs and then they just seemed to dry up everywhere. I hope more pairs pop up for a reasonable price so you can get one too (and so I can double up!)
Yeah man. I remember seeing them for $175 and I waited

Different shoe.

These have full length zoom which offers a more plush cushioning. The 4s are lighter with a more minimalist upper. I personally love balling in the ZK1

Yeah good description. 1s also have better traction but some find the shoe too bulky. Personally I love playing in both models.

Back
Top Bottom