Nike Zoom Kobe III Black-Maize First Look

why they always make ugly shoes for kobe? :nerd:
nerd.gif

I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

I had my doubts about these when pictures first emerged, but these are growing on me.

nikezoomkobe3blackmaizeil3.jpg
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense
TEAMMARVEL​

they actually dont look HALF bad on the feet. This pic reminds me of Jordan XI.
nike-zoom-kobe-3-black-maize-first-look-5.jpg

I'm guessing they will incorporate free technology somewhere down the line. Or maybe Kobe just doesn't like it.

Yeah I'm sure that they perform well, but there are plenty of other shoes out there that perform well and don't look like crap. :smh:
smh.gif
Got my J's on 'cause they are real sneakers

man, no way, I loved the kobes going all the way back to the 2k5s, I have them all too, but there is no damn way I will drop 130 or more on those

A: Those best be cheaper than the past ones
B: They better get some really good traction soles
C: These are awesome; originality is encouraged and I feel that with a better traction pattern; and given that the upper will be supportive; these could be an amazing shoe

PS: That swoosh has gotta go, just put a huge Kobe logo
I'm on a Mission, that people say is Impossible
But when I swing my swords they all choppable
I be the body dropper, the heartbeat stopper
Child educator, plus head amputator​

That... is unbelievably crappy.

Atrocious, even.
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

I'm disgusted...don't look too bad on the feet, but the whole concept is not aesthetically appeasing (it don't look right lol).

ALCS

:x
sick.gif
When your girl don't call you when you beep her
and you hit it and her thing feel deeper...
Say my name
-Team RealTalk-

I thought they would be lightweight, but now I wonder cuz I noticed that the rubber wraps around the whole midsole. But I think they are pretty cool and are visually interesting.

reminds me of some generic symmetrical shape on the medial side and outer side, like this:
3279-366368-p.jpg

but since its kobe and Nike, it gets a pass and now is "hotter than crap" meanwhile the and1 versions remain second rate

Wow.
Team Logic
A flaw in the logic? As long as it's nobody that's in my clique...​
It's called qualifying your statement, try it sometime.​

These look like GREAT
Theres no one that can match me, My style is impetuous, My defense is impregnable
And Im just ferocious, I want your heart, I wanna eat his children
Praise be to Allah!
Real Recognize Real x TEAM [Scrubs]

|I
tired.gif

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The hell is Nike thinking???

I swear on everything if i see somebody wearing these in person i will die of laughter. :lol:
laugh.gif

Today isn't April 1st is it? :lol:
laugh.gif

All I can say is wow. Nike is falling off. Hard.

they look decent on foot, but all the other pics are straight up awful. i'm sure these will perform unbelievably though, and they look light as hell
Brandon Rush will be a problem next year

Buy Threadless Tees HERE!member since november 26, 2004

Back
Top Bottom