Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO Feb 2019

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 92 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 82 47.1%

• Total voters
Joined May 11, 2011
Does anyone remember my post shortly after Mamba Day, in which I mentioned that I won the signed Mamba Mentality book?

Well it arrived yesterday, but without being signed by Kobe. I also got Dirk's Maverick book, where I actually did not win the raffle.

Do not really know what to say to that.

Attachments

Joined Jun 21, 2015
Does anyone remember my post shortly after Mamba Day, in which I mentioned that I won the signed Mamba Mentality book?

Well it arrived yesterday, but without being signed by Kobe. I also got Dirk's Maverick book, where I actually did not win the raffle.

Do not really know what to say to that.
Yeah I remember that. Wasn't that the raffle where you purchase the book on his website or through Amazon for a chance to win a signed copy or something? Terrible that it took that long to ship and it's not even signed :smh:. You should blast the raffle hosts on Twitter.

Joined May 11, 2011
Yeah I remember that. Wasn't that the raffle where you purchase the book on his website or through Amazon for a chance to win a signed copy or something? Terrible that it took that long to ship and it's not even signed :smh:. You should blast the raffle hosts on Twitter.
The raffle was directly through the Nike App in Germany. They only raffled 24 copies. Not sure if I should blast them, I want to keep my options open. Anyways I did message them and now I am waiting to hear back from them.

Top Bottom