Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO Feb 2019

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 102 51.8%
  • No

Votes: 95 48.2%

• Total voters
Joined May 11, 2011
What do you guys think resale will be? Since I am not living in the US it seems to be rather difficult to obtain a pair at retail.

The Lakers pair will for sure be the most expensive one. I wonder if the prices will be similar to the Kobe 1 Undefeated release?

Joined Jun 2, 2013
I didnt even try last year. Were these mainly release though Nike or undefeated's website.

I believe it went through both but what is the best route

Joined Mar 9, 2013
it was a SNKRS Pass with each colorway being specific to each UNDFTD store. Don't remember the order, but for example; the Dbook phoenix cw went to the UNDFTD PHX only.

all colorways saw a small small blink of an eye drop on undftd.com

Joined Dec 24, 2016
Undefeated website is trash. Bots eat that **** up so GL to anyone going for em. I got lucky on the camo pair when it dropped one morning and nobody even knew about it.

Joined Mar 9, 2013
lol is it not active anymore? I copped the white "Undefeated exclusive" Protros 1's from kb24. And also picked up the FTB XI's there too

Joined Jun 2, 2013
All I know is there are some exodus tb's I want to pick up but I'm holding out just incase I can either get an undftd pair of they do something special for 8/24.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now