Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
This was posted on the FoG thread. Peep the December 26 date :nerd:

830584d9-8891-4ce8-903f-0bfc45567754-jpeg.2415924
HAPPPPPPY DSYYYSSS

WHAAAAAT!!! Lmao I did keep looking at the pair that was circled and was confused af they’re hideous

Screw Bred 11’s, Chaos 5’s will be the first sneaker I ever double up on.

Still hoping for a few more 4’s though.

Chaos Vs :pimp:

Doubling up on that pair for sure. Hope they drop del sols too. I played in mine the other week but the upper ripped even more lol.

Got my purps on stockx through affirm for $280 ish total...cant complain cuz after fees n interest...seller is walking after $20 ish...being a lakers/kobe/kuz fan its only right lol...lets see wat the blair pair gona run like....

Anybody know anywhere to get the Pops in size 13? Checked all the regular sites and can’t find them. And I’m not ready to spend StockX / goat money on them

This was posted on the FoG thread. Peep the December 26 date :nerd:

830584d9-8891-4ce8-903f-0bfc45567754-jpeg.2415924

Wow if that is true for the Chaos..i'll b so damn happy..I wish they would do the Kobe Christmas ID on that day however..
Oh snap. That date marks the 10 year anniversary of the OG in-store release. Three pairs minimum. Ran three OGs into the ground. Sold my two remaining DS pairs a few months ago in anticipation of this release. So pumped.

Didn't the V crack and tear at the flex points of the shoe?
Yup. That’s what the protro really needs to fix, nothing else.

Got my purps on stockx through affirm for $280 ish total...cant complain cuz after fees n interest...seller is walking after $20 ish...being a lakers/kobe/kuz fan its only right lol...lets see wat the blair pair gona run like....
You financed sneakers?

Back
Top Bottom