Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
If they do a restock I may go for a double of purples at retail. Black pair will be mine Friday.

Damn I knew I should have waited....not gonna lie it makes me want to double but I know I shouldn't. I've told myself to stop doubling up
Screenshot_20190910-152952_StockX.jpg
Ur not the only brother I should’ve too but got approved with affirm was like screw it lol

Gonna have to try on these Chaos Vs the resell market a bit to high for me. I hope 3s are next I love hooping in them.

Not sure if I have this right, but we 8 pairs of these protro Kobe 4’s right
5 undftd including black
Cape dorm
Del sol
Draft day Hornets

Also have many colors of the protro 1’s released?

We won’t see hype for the Protro until the 6. That’s where it started. Peak will be the 8s.

Never understood the love for the 6. 4 and 5 were my favorite of the line and then the 8. Too each his own though. The 4 could have been better based on colorways and the actual tech they used but hopefully they come correct with the 5.

Never understood the love for the 6. 4 and 5 were my favorite of the line and then the 8. Too each his own though. The 4 could have been better based on colorways and the actual tech they used but hopefully they come correct with the 5.

It’s not the shoe, it’s the colorways. The grinch and all star pack brought out the beasts.

the 6's were good, but it was not better than the 5's IMO. the heel was lower and the lockdown was better for me on the 5's than the 6's. I'd still ball in the 6's tho. I remember grabbing a few pairs at well below retail to ball in.

Back
Top Bottom