Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Hoping to get the "Black Mamba" colorway never bought from undefeated.com before how so they usually do their drops? I live pretty close to their Los Angeles and Santa Monica locations as well do they do raffles usually or first come first serve? If I don't get lucky in snkrs I guess I'll call them first thing in the am when they open and advise/ about buying from undefeated.com would greatly be appreciated thanks fam GL to everyone else trying to cop these there fire in my opinion.

Hoping to get the "Black Mamba" colorway never bought from undefeated.com before how so they usually do their drops? I live pretty close to their Los Angeles and Santa Monica locations as well do they do raffles usually or first come first serve? If I don't get lucky in snkrs I guess I'll call them first thing in the am when they open and advise/ about buying from undefeated.com would greatly be appreciated thanks fam GL to everyone else trying to cop these there fire in my opinion.
Usually botted but a lot of people got through. Homepage refreshed with product pages

They're only available through SNKRS

wow, this was easy. blessed today

282C2EDA-18D6-4C54-945E-AF641E7BF38F.png

Went from pending to not pending then I had to order again and it's back to pending. History dictates that I'm not gonna get through.

Back
Top Bottom