Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Give me the Dirty Del Sol's, Nike. The best 4.

I got you!

8A53841F-E801-4A98-9597-009840FC65DD.jpeg

Wizenards on a Sunday though...Or is 12/1 a place holder for sometime in December?

Game time moves but I may double up on Wizenards and skip out in the Chaos 5’s...IF at all possible that is...

Wizenards on a Sunday though...Or is 12/1 a place holder for sometime in December?

Game time moves but I may double up on Wizenards and skip out in the Chaos 5’s...IF at all possible that is...

I expect that date to change being that December is gonna be a crazy month as expected.

Nike seriously dropping the ball on these...Some of these PE’s are crazy good...

At the very least they could’ve released some of Kobe’s PE’s...But now we’re already knocking on the door of the 5’s...Don’t understand the planning behind the protro line, even Brons retros get some old PE drops...

Possibly...NBA guys get custom setups all the time...

Not to dig up the whole full zoom stuff again but the purpose of the protro line was to update the tech in each model...I mean how else would Nike make the 4’s better...Damn near perfect as is...Full zoom would’ve been that update...Still a damn good RETRO on the model by Nike, aside from lack of colorway releases that is...

Just realized the black Wizenards have a leather toebox and tongue :nthat: Thought it was patent leather this entire time.

Pro players who get direct PE's from Nike always got a few tweaks from the shoes that the general public gets. It's like that for footballers (soccer players) so it should be the same for basketball players.

Pro players who get direct PE's from Nike always got a few tweaks from the shoes that the general public gets. It's like that for footballers (soccer players) so it should be the same for basketball players.

Wasnt there a post/picture a while back of someone who had a pair of PE Kyrie Hyperdunks, but when they were opened up they had double stack or either thicker than normal full length zoom?

First time seeing these.

So fire. Nike could've gave us these instead of the whole UNDFTD pack. They really dropped the ball on the 4 Retro. I don't know why it isn't treated like Jordan retros back in the day. The first time around almost all the OG colorways arereleased.

Back
Top Bottom