Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
UNDS these to grab food before SNF. Thinking they need the sail laces to give it some contrast.
IMG_20191013_170713.jpg

Fire. I haven’t worn mine yet, so clean.

Best looking materials used for the Kobe 4s. Ya'll can meet me at Temecula if you disagree.
I will continue to say this: This build is what the UNDFTD Mamba Day Pack should've used to actually pay tribute to the "Mamba" nickname. Lowkey upset Nike had this in their pocket and didn't even use it :angry:.

At least there's the UNDFTD Kobe Protro 6 to look forward to if they ever do it. There's no way they can skip the snake skin design with that line.

Last edited:
I thought I saw November 2nd as an official US release for the Black/Yellow snake colorway

Hope those release, we need another white based colorway so far all there's been is the del sol.

Considering all the fire colorways we didnt get and the OG colorways we wanted and didn't get, this is probably the worst overall retro release of all time. Nike really dropped the ball with them. Starting with the whole Protro fiasco, the price point of the shoe and the colorways actually released.

Who cares about the damn Undefeated pack. Nike could've easily released to OG black colorway, Inlines, MLK's and that would've been way better than the pack. Heck one of the simple USA colorways from this summer would've been well received. They really **** the bed here...

Nike isnt going to give us all the fire retros right off the bat. They dont want us to be satisfied and have all the 4's we want for the next "X" amount of years.

They will protro some OG's and add some new cw's so when the next batch of 4's come out we are ready.

I can hardly wait till they stop doing the "spend a whole year on one model" routine. I understand why they do it but I cant help but feel that there is buyers exhaustion to the causal consumers.

Give me a 5 one week, a 6 the next month, etc.

Not sure if any of you are following the air Max2 light retros, but Nike at one point was dropping an underwhelming/bad cw almost weekly.... I’m pretty sure there is 20+ cws of that model.

Why can’t the Kobe line get more cws? The IV had arguably the most great cws of the whole white line during the original run.

Maybe Nike isn’t impressed with the sales on the model? Most of us know they’ll go on sale, or coupon codes will be available sooner or later, so we wait... all Nike has to do is, drop msrp but$20 or so, and most will grab pairs at retail.

Nike isnt going to give us all the fire retros right off the bat. They dont want us to be satisfied and have all the 4's we want for the next "X" amount of years.

They will protro some OG's and add some new cw's so when the next batch of 4's come out we are ready.

I can hardly wait till they stop doing the "spend a whole year on one model" routine. I understand why they do it but I cant help but feel that there is buyers exhaustion to the causal consumers.

Give me a 5 one week, a 6 the next month, etc.
I think it has more to do with factories as far as that goes. It takes time, which costs them money to change to different shoes, so they have a run of a certain shoe/model, then move to the next. This is why some retros are re-tooled to use different midsoles than the original, this mainly happens with air max or Nike basketball retros.

Back
Top Bottom