Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
E5477446-ADA5-4164-AA73-77BB3C3A7BB4.jpeg

old picture but wish i didn’t get rid of the FTB’ 5 /Rose golds and Xmas’

FTB 11’s at retail we’re great. (Hooped and wear them regularly)

Those Rose Golds are one of my favorite colorways of all time for the Kobe line. Just wish they released a low top version for those.
And those Chaos Mamba Moment IDs are fire :nthat:

Those Rose Golds are one of my favorite colorways of all time for the Kobe line. Just wish they released a low top version for those.
And those Chaos Mamba Moment IDs are fire :nthat:
A low top version would have been money.
The Chaos’ i picked up off an outlet return, i was kinda thrilled because i was regretting not doing a MM iD.
S/O to whoever returned them and added this touch to them.

Definitely gonna pull them out to hoop in this weekend

B9443F20-E230-4071-B6C8-D7FF30F5352B.jpeg

So many of the 4 PEs. And notice alot of the coaches this week been rocking FTB IV and chaos V... where do all of these come from....
They’re just going back to equipment managers. Would love a semi-used pair even.. I’m good with UNDS I don’t care I’m gonna wear them more

I wouldn't even say that was Nike. It was people getting that impression on Twitter not even knowing Nikes website wasnt even heavily stocked prior to Sundays news. I think its just todays lazy journalism that runs with a narrative that has zero credibility, and not seeking truth.

Also at the end of the day what is Nike to do? Regardless they'll profit, they're a business at the end of the day. They damned regardless by the masses imo. Now flooding the market with product would've been distasteful and obvious capitalizing. They're not. Eventually they will have to sell Kobe related items and I'm sure it will be in a good light commemorating his life.

We shall see.
I saw on twitter some people reported outlets pulled Kobe shoes out the stores and sent me back to bike, and it was a corporate move

makes sense since I bet they get all old products back and do some kind of restock celebrating Kobe

Glad I didn't wait on the Wizenards. Wish I would've grabbed the black ftb 4. I still have 10 pairs of Kobes new or near deadstock and just as many Kobe tees. I shall rock with pride as I have all my Kobe gear.

wizenards are better in person, no as loud as they look in pics. but wasn't paying retail for them before, and def not paying current prices.

Almost considering selling my Opening Day Kobe 7’s to help fund buying Wizenard 4’s

but I really don’t want to enable these crazy prices. Hoping prices drop. UGH.

what size are they? I had a pair back in 2013 But beat them In hooping

I don't think the Carpes will drop to a reasonable price. Friday morning I was thinking to pay 193 was expensive :ohwell:

I hate to say it but I think we've leveled off. Best bet is going to be one of those crazy Ebay coupons. I'm grabbing stuff assuming Nike may never release anything again. It's all Vanessa's call at this point. They have half a billion. She may not want to see her husband plastered all over anymore. I dunno.

Playoff packs were one of, if not my sole favorite shoes. Told myself 180 was too high because we weren't even getting full length zoom and I should wait and now here we are.

It's crazy what prices for some of these shoes have gone. My last emperor 11's are up to $600+ which makes no sense to me.
My Grinches are at 2000+ :smh:

Back
Top Bottom