Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
anyone think the prices will eventually drop for the undefeated 4s (or any kobes in general?) in the future? or are we going to just deal with these ceiling high prices from here out? im just wondering bc im planning on copping some protro ivs but not sure if i should wait for the prices to drop, or get them now while theyre still on stockx.

anyone think the prices will eventually drop for the undefeated 4s (or any kobes in general?) in the future? or are we going to just deal with these ceiling high prices from here out? im just wondering bc im planning on copping some protro ivs but not sure if i should wait for the prices to drop, or get them now while theyre still on stockx.

I'm sure it'll drop when sellers realize nobody is paying those prices for some Kobes.

Just came in the mail today.

Got a good deal on these, only worn once.

Attachments

• 93819212_588491155084657_7486322534901364056_n.jpg
    93819212_588491155084657_7486322534901364056_n.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 1,092
Damn...after further review I think you guys are right. I got got.

Just submitted a report for a return on the Bay. Rookie mistake on my part.

The seller immediately agreed to the return. He claims “they were a gift so he didn’t know they were fake.” I call bs. Either way, thanks NT fam.
glad you are able to return. the snakeskin on the toe looks box too smooth as well (at least from the listing pic)

The stitching on the side of where the flywire panel and syn. leather toe meets is exposed and the curve of the overlay is not rounded. Could easily be fooled if you don't look hard enough.

I'm gonna keep it 100. I didn't even know Kobes has hype like that for people to be pushing fakes.

I'm typically very cautious when buying shoes, but for some reason I thought Kobes were safe.

I'm gonna keep it 100. I didn't even know Kobes has hype like that for people to be pushing fakes.

I'm typically very cautious when buying shoes, but for some reason I thought Kobes were safe.
What did u pay? Did he have good feedback?

hopefully he does give the money fully back. Sucks that happen but anything new like that of a Kobe for 230 is rare right now at this point. Just confirm with us on if it’s real

Back
Top Bottom