Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Stick with 8.5
Wear them couple times you'll be glad you did
I personally find IVs to run TTS, but I have narrow-ish feet.

I think you would be fine with an 8.5 or 9

thx for the responses. I forgot to add one caveat - i actually have smaller feet than 8.5. i can wear a size 8 too, but because most nike basketball shoes have a lot of padding, a size 8.5 works better because i dont like a snug fit. I only wanted to confirm cuz the Kobe IV protro UNDFTD doesnt seem like they have a lot of padding.

Wore these today hoping the Suns can push it to 7
F9867974-392B-485D-9939-21725D9FE59F.jpeg

Sorry man. Was destined for Bucks to close out. Giannis poured it all out.... and they had 65k fans outside the arena ready to celebrate lol

well deserved. Wasn’t the Suns day, seemed like nothing was falling and Bucks kept making big plays… I’m happy for the Bucks and their fans. Crazy to think Giannis is 26 and hasn’t played for that long, his story is just unbelievable… and he was a Kobe guy before he got his sig:nthat:

well deserved. Wasn’t the Suns day, seemed like nothing was falling and Bucks kept making big plays… I’m happy for the Bucks and their fans. Crazy to think Giannis is 26 and hasn’t played for that long, his story is just unbelievable… and he was a Kobe guy before he got his sig:nthat:
Yea my nigerian brethren has had major success and yep only 26!

Would any of ya'll be open to selling the black laces that came with the Undefeated Black Mamba IV's? The laces from my pair have scuffed and faded Undefeated logo :frown:.

Could anyone recommend anything to help with yellowing on the patent toebox area of my OG lower merion homes??? I'll try to upload pics tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom