Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
8s were my favorites till my knees couldn’t handle bottoming out lunar. Copped the superhero 8s just for the forefront and heel zoom inserts so that’s allowed me to still play in some.

Like i said before your paying for the “kobe” name not because it may or may not have decent tech in the shoe.
Yeah, Nike's pricing on retro releases, especially sig-shoe retros, has zero to do with anything other than what the marketing department knows or at least thinks it can get away with due to the popularity of the shoe in question. If you think $175 for these is offensive because of the lack of tech in the sole, then by the same logic you should be really outraged by $190 for retro Jordan 4s LOL

8s were my favorites till my knees couldn’t handle bottoming out lunar. Copped the superhero 8s just for the forefront and heel zoom inserts so that’s allowed me to still play in some.

Same. Those were the only ones playable for me. I think the Black elite may have had cushlon or it could have been the "supernatural" colorway. I can't remember. I still have my superhero insoles and a full zoom set from the Kobe 11s.

5922EF08-0805-47E2-A90C-85ADAA237CA4.jpeg

ANOTHER ONE

Very nice, but what is the public getting, besides full length zoom air?

Nike and the rumor mill has been very quit on new colorways

I'm so confused right now. The way you worded it sounds like we're getting full length zoom air. "What is the public getting, besides full length zoom air". Am I missing something here?

Sorry man my sarcasm meter was way to high. Carry along.

I have a feeling that Nike isn't going to take this release seriously now, sending these straight to outlets due to the no zoom backlash. Retailers are not going to want them.

I have a feeling that Nike isn't going to take this release seriously now, sending these straight to outlets due to the no zoom backlash. Retailers are not going to want them.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

We are talking about Kobe 4s here... One of the best basketball shoes EVER! Nike did us wrong with the FLZ but I’m over it... nothing we can do about it! I’ll try to see the bright side and just be grateful, the 4s made a return! CW/PEs have been super dope already! Nike just give us Nike ID options and I’ll forgive y’all

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

We are talking about Kobe 4s here... One of the best basketball shoes EVER! Nike did us wrong with the FLZ but I’m over it... nothing we can do about it! I’ll try to see the bright side and just be grateful the 4s made a return! CW/PEs habe been super dope already! Nike just give us Nike ID options and I’ll forgive y’all
I hear you. But retailers will only want what they can sell. Any stigma, and doubt coming from marketing, these will not sell. They understand that those who think that these are best shoes ever, really don't matter at the registers.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom