Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

We are talking about Kobe 4s here... One of the best basketball shoes EVER! Nike did us wrong with the FLZ but I’m over it... nothing we can do about it! I’ll try to see the bright side and just be grateful, the 4s made a return! CW/PEs have been super dope already! Nike just give us Nike ID options and I’ll forgive y’all

i'm starting to feel the same way.. i won't get these at full price though, i'll wait. no rush.

i'm kinda hoping we get nikeid so we can add full length zoom.

I’ll try to see the bright side and just be grateful, the 4s made a return! Nike just give us Nike ID options and I’ll forgive y’all

Man I don’t know about the rest of you guys but I have a REAL hard time finding forgiveness when someone is asking me for $175 + Tax for PHYLON or whatever it is.

And I’d have an even harder time forgiving for the increased ID price.

And I LOVED the Carpes.

I know the FLZ fiasco has been beaten into the ground here, but I’m not gonna just let that slide and buy these at full retail. Too many good shoes out there for me to pay $175 on some sentimental budget shoes.

Mamba day is only 25 days away and so far there are no real news regarding the releases that day. Should I start to get worried with all that zoom desaster?

Rather spend a little more for full length zoom as the shoe will last longer.

I was willing to go $175 for the full length zoom if the shoe performed. I'm not willing to pay more than that if Nike gives a full length zoom option on ID or future "premium" colorways. Plenty of other great shoes I can hoop in for less...

what was the price for kobe 11 ID? with the full zoom option. I only remember the full zoom is 20$ more, but do not remember the total

Look at the bright side tho, would you rather spend 175 for protros or 300 for OGs on flightclub/stockx etc. which you can't even ball in because the soles will separate. Idk about yall but I would much rather cop a protro Carpe diem or del sol, or Gold Medals, than have to pay resale for the exact same colorway. Plus you don't even have to pay 175, sooner or later there will be ebay coupons, foot locker coupons, etc. So it will end up around 140 to 150.

Last edited:
Would be shady af if Nike tried to charge more for zoom when it sounded like they planned to have it in the retail pair at one point. No way that would fly

Look at the bright side tho, would you rather spend 175 for protros or 300 for OGs on flightclub/stockx etc. which you can't even ball in because the soles will separate. Idk about yall but I would much rather cop a protro Carpe diem or del sol, or Gold Medals, than have to pay resale for the exact same colorway. Plus you don't even have to pay 175, sooner or later there will be ebay coupons, foot locker coupons, etc. So it will end up around 140 to 150.
Why do we have to choose between 2 horrible options? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom