Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
So I see a pair of KB V "Away" Del Sols for $55. Should I get them and attempt to play in them? I asked the seller for pics of the sole, but haven't received a response.
s-l1600.jpg

So I see a pair of KB V "Away" Del Sols for $55. Should I get them and attempt to play in them? I asked the seller for pics of the sole, but haven't received a response.
s-l1600.jpg

That’s a good price, think about if they retro it’s going to way more expensive than that. You could always use Shoe goo.

Just copped some Black/White Del Dol V's and also contemplating if they are playable at this age. It is slightly used so it might be fine.

still confused why they went with draft days first... last I remember that color way wasn't even that popular :lol:

^In my mind at first, I was like I couldn't care less for that PE, but then I realized that was the Mamba Face game in Denver :smokin

still confused why they went with draft days first... last I remember that color way wasn't even that popular :lol:

is it possible that one needs to be drafted before playing in the league, just wondering

nevermind, just read other comments.

Back
Top Bottom