Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
I’m over the zoom part

Price sucks but wouldn’t be an issue if they mass released them so they would sit

Draft days FLEW

Well the ball sold out at $125. I doubt people will use it in a game (maybe a small % will) lol. Sometimes with Kobe's name attached to it they will sell out regardless of price/what performance tech there are or lack there of. Some people would've bought his sweat from his final game :sick: :rofl:

Hope these aren't the only shoes.
screenshot-tweetdeck.twitter.com-2019.04.12-14-28-01.png

If the Bucks and Giannis win it all, while he’s wearing the IV Protro, then we will probably see a release or some kind of ID just like with the Lebron Soldier in 2016, so let‘s hope he is wearing the orange pair while that is happening!

They're saving me money at the moment lol. There are so many good shoes out. Thats probably always the case though.

Nike EU just offered to win a signed Kobe book, but you need to enter a code, so I tried all Mamba Day dates, but none worked. Does anybody know what code/ date is the correct one?

So 24 signed books will be raffled off amongst the participants and on Monday they will let us know

I have a feeling there will be no shock drop today, but a shock for all Kobe and Kobe IV fans World Wide

Back
Top Bottom