Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
CD are the best Kobe shoe period. Y’all crazy

Yes!!!
905E3750-D0EB-44D1-9A78-86A317EB66EB.gif

Don’t see why people are so upset the Zoom Kobe IV doesn’t have full length Zoom. The originals has heel Zoom and weak Lunarlon really not much of a difference.

That's the whole point and it's why people are upset. It's because there's not much of a difference! The "Protro" is advertised as an "UPGRADE" from the originals, yet there's not much difference and they're charging $175 for it. That's why people are upset.

Ohhhhhh boyyyy but congrats

Still no real release dates for any CWs

They gotta be changing something... it didn’t make since at all

You either don’t play ball or you’re 15.
That's real mature of you, so you're 16 right?

And yes I hoop, probably for a longer period of time than you have been alive. And there are better cushioning set ups. Zoom inherently takes away from forefoot flexibility. Hence why Kobe never had Full zoom in any shoe he played in. Hence the met bags as opposed to larger bags in the forefoot. Hence why many of the shoes in his line had "Nike Free Technology-inspired" flex zones in the forefoot. (Starting with the Kobe 3 IIRC).

That's real mature of you, so you're 16 right?

And yes I hoop, probably for a longer period of time than you have been alive. And there are better cushioning set ups. Zoom inherently takes away from forefoot flexibility. Hence why Kobe never had Full zoom in any shoe he played in. Hence the met bags as opposed to larger bags in the forefoot. Hence why many of the shoes in his line had "Nike Free Technology-inspired" flex zones in the forefoot. (Starting with the Kobe 3 IIRC).
Great response. This is one of my favorite sites because unlike many others, people usually conduct themselves with some civility even when they disagree. So when someone tries to diss it truly irks me.

Back
Top Bottom