Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Honestly that's what I thought too. Delusional a s s seller was trying to tell me that he had the only size 10.5 pair, therefore he gets to dictate the market. Which is true, but come on man. Nobody in their right mind is gonna pay that much.

There’s almost no market for Kobe’s.

The other thing (on top of everything else) is traction on the partially translucent draft days is reportedly lack luster. Do better Nike!

The other thing (on top of everything else) is traction on the partially translucent draft days is reportedly lack luster. Do better Nike!
100% agree

I've never liked translucent/clear outsoles on basketball shoes

these have not done that well on both dusty and clean courts, ive cleaned the bottom as well.

did they change the rubber used? because both the solid and translucent are both ripping and tearing.. never experienced that on any of my previous basketball kicks on court and these have only been worn 4 different times for about 3 hours each time.

Your IT guy still coming thru
3CF2F75F-C329-4D08-BA50-02C1A11C39C6.jpeg

Last edited:
Nubuck or bust. I'd be willing to overlook not having FLZ if they give us some Kobe 4s with the nubuck on the toebox. I don't care how classic some of the colorways are, the Nubuck ones just look better to me. Like the ones we've seen on IT and the FTB ones.

I'm getting that pair and thats it! Maybe the del sol too but thats it.

I missed out on the carpe diem the first time they released.

Back
Top Bottom