Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
we can only dream of protro's on ID. nike would never be so special to give us all that.
they can't even give good options on the kyrie/PG's on nikeid. I highly doubt we see protros hit nikeid.

I swear, if they are dropping these POPs and the Carpes and who knows what else, if they don't drop the Chaos Vs next year when the Vs protro, I am going to be the most disappointed I have been over some sneakers in a long, long time.

I swear, if they are dropping these POPs and the Carpes and who knows what else, if they don't drop the Chaos Vs next year when the Vs protro, I am going to be the most disappointed I have been over some sneakers in a long, long time.

Ima need the Chaos IVs to drop too

I could go for another pair of the Vs - Chaos... mine literally ripped yesterday and now I’m regretting using them to play ball.

What happens if they drop Chaos V with no zoom, just phylon. lol.
ACA51A0F-63C9-41EF-BAD4-3BFF545868DC.gif

Back
Top Bottom