Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Those are the socks Lakers wore last year with the City Edition jerseys. Nike made them. I have a pair.
Does your pair have red "L" and "R" labels, or are they blue like the stock photos? Also do your scales have any yellow in them, or only grey?

Toe box feels huge to me on these

I went 10.5 which is normal size

I used to rock 11 back when these dropped

I hope POPs sit, likely not copping day one sadly

I normally wear size 10 in all nikes (Kobe 6, 7, 8, 11 EM) and 9.5 in adidas (boost 3.0, dame 4, harden 2 and 3).
For the Kobe 4 protro draft day, I actually wear size 9.5. Size 10 felt long and the toe box was too roomy.

thanks all.

I usually wear 9.5 in everything, i'm just paranoid on Basketball shoes ever since since i bought Kyrie 1's - 9.5 that are super snug.

I think I might half size up on the 4s instead of tts for me this go around. Think I remember the 4 being a little snug. When 5s drop its tts and 6 I think ima half size up too. My big toe is too close to the front with the 6 for my ogs.

BBBB484A-2C98-40D7-BA20-0844785FFA23.jpeg
Nike really pissing me off now

Well they are supposed to start dropping OG colorways and I really do like the Del Sol, but will I wear it much? No. The 5s are the most casual friendly Kobe. Best Kobe by far.
Ahh i see your in the casual crowd.
I Never played in kobes 8 and down.
I don’t care for colorway too much, but if i can find a Below retail price I’ll happily buy 3 pairs in whatever colorway. They just need to hurry up.

Back
Top Bottom