Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Hopefully they sit like the protro 1s and we can get them for below retail. I don't see that happening with the carpe diems though.

Was looking to get them a bit early and wtffffff
631680D9-04D4-4882-B28D-FDE0ECE64229.png

Don't get me wrong, I ball in Kobes mostly, but charging people $175 for a sneaker that has nothing "protro" about it and mostly because of the nostalgia factor just doesn't sit right with me. When you look at the Kobe 1 Protro, there was actually a big improvement to it.
You have a sound argument and i know many feel likewise. What would be an acceptable price?

At this point you're really just paying for the nostalgia. There's plenty of better performing kicks that cost less.
The higher price is for nostalgia but as far as “better” they’re still on par with what’s out today within the single zoom series of shoes. Now tech hasn’t changed all that much at all

Prices for shoes are gonna go up anyway thanks to Trump tariffs :smh: but would be cool anyway to see more made in the USA products.

Inline 5 > inline 4 imo

Gimme these pops and carpe diems:pimp:
Of course

Don’t gotta worry about yellowing either

Can’t wait for the Vs good lord

I got draft days which I hate the colorway but wanted the shoe, gonna grab POPs, and if inline drops those are well then just wait til the V

Back
Top Bottom