Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Need the white POP's.
Wore the hell out of my OG's, glue has worn out on them (as well as my breds); one of my favorite colorways

Man I'm not liking that they are dropping both pairs 1 week apart. How do we go so long without getting anything to two pairs in consecutive weeks.

Looks like I gotta chose between them now. Probably gotta go with carpe diem. Hopefully one of these will sit

Back when the Vs originally dropped, I thought the IVs were my favorite shoe to play in. Then the Vs blew them out of the water with the forefoot zoom and reduced weight. The only way I can get on board with some IVs in 2019 is if they got a true Protro treatment: weight reduction and FLZ.

I liked the true low top type and one to one fit on the Kobe V but I didn’t like the cushioning or the traction relative to the Kobe IV.

Agreed.

The 5's lasted about a month before the cushion bottomed out on me. Looked great and felt great until they didn't.

I've been going back n forth in my head about paying full retail for the Carpe's.

I guess I'm in and will have to throw some replacement insoles in those things for extra impact protection.

I hate Nike for doing us dirty on the zoom. And I hate them more for knowing that I'd arrive at the decision to buy them anyway if the right color released.

I liked the true low top type and one to one fit on the Kobe V but I didn’t like the cushioning or the traction relative to the Kobe IV.
The cushioning for me on the V was a deal breaker. It was a great shoe but

the cushioning was just insufficient for a stocky guy like myself. I absolutely loved the cushioning of the og IVs and these protros

This release on Friday must be like the Draft days release. Nothing on Footlocker launch locator or calendar. Only way to know if local footlocker is getting them is by calling.

I hope one or both of these release (POP or CD) sits so I can cop with discounts, I'm really not trying to pay that full $175 plus tax with only a heel zoom>D

This release on Friday must be like the Draft days release. Nothing on Footlocker launch locator or calendar. Only way to know if local footlocker is getting them is by calling.
Have you had any luck finding any brick and mortar stores carrying them? I just checked Nike DC and they aren’t getting them. I’d much rather cop these in store than order them.

got some goat credit... hope they're under retail on there over the weekend so I can cop

are these worth the $175 price tag even if it's not full length zoom?

full

Back
Top Bottom