Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
What does any of those stats mean for his next shot? Absolutely nothing.
And I gotta disagree with your comment about "Not a three because 'it's Steph Curry'". That's pretty much the only reason I'd have anybody take a 3 in that situation - because it's Steph Curry. And it's also probably the only reason Steve Kerr even drew up that play in that situation - because it's Steph Curry. Any other player and I would agree with you. Did they NEED a 3? No. Was it still a good shot because it was Steph Curry? I say yes..

You can only call it a “good shot” when the ball goes in the basket and out the basket. Once it’s ricocheted out the basket or bounces of the rim it’s not a good shot, no matter who shot the ball.

How is this difficult to comprehend the most basic of concept in scoring a basket in basketball not rimball!!! I’ve Never seen someone award pts for hitting the rim. And if you have please show me.

Imagine some complimenting your shooting even though you never scored.

“Great shooting buddy, you didn’t score one basket but your shooting form is goat level, you’ll be the next nba superstar in no time keep hitting that rim”

You can only call it a “good shot” when the ball goes in the basket and out the basket. Once it’s ricocheted out the basket or bounces of the rim it’s not a good shot, no matter who shot the ball.

LMAO WHAT?! Are you that dense? A shot can't be considered a good shot unless it goes in? Wow... I'm done.

tenor.gif

I must be crazy/dense
The same shot by two different people, one went in the other didn’t.
How is this even up for debate, why am I wasting my time? But let’s hash this out cause we both don’t want to be wrong.
upload_2019-6-15_3-9-27.jpeg

There's like minimum 2 guys guarding him and sometimes even off ball during the majority of the game, I guess it's easier to say to just take a 2 pointer or drive the ball than to actually do it.

i had a dream that those kobe ivs were on discount for 120. got up and realized i was dreaming then i watched some youtube to check up on space jam 2.

There's like minimum 2 guys guarding him and sometimes even off ball during the majority of the game, I guess it's easier to say to just take a 2 pointer or drive the ball than to actually do it.

Except they were playing man at the time, and that’s when he did the most damage to the raptors. It’s when they went box and one is where he struggled and did not shoot effectively. And to the point where the other person said you shoot it because “it is Steph Curry.” I mean he was cold the whole fourth quarter. It’s funny. Y’all slam teams like the Rockets for not making adjustments and jacking up 27 straight 3s and bricking them, or criticize players like James, Harden, Westbrook, etc. but it’s like a sin to criticize or even question Steph.

LeBron on magic level hahahahahahaha...... He is good but don't kid yourself. He isn't on Jason Kidd level

I said that LeBron isn’t quite as good as Magic as far as distributing the ball (LBJ is, however, a superior all-around player). If you’ve watched any NBA objectively over the past decade, then you’d see that LeBron is every bit as good a passer as Kidd.

Y’all slam teams like the Rockets for not making adjustments and jacking up 27 straight 3s and bricking them, or criticize players like James, Harden, Westbrook, etc. but it’s like a sin to criticize or even question Steph.

To be fair the difference being Steph and the Warriors are proven champions, the others haven't won jack.

Back
Top Bottom