Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
bballkid11 bballkid11 kid the truth.
But not to take your shine.
I have a size 13 exodus DS I’m trying to let go:nerd:
For the low.
upload_2019-6-25_13-25-22.jpeg

Holla!

haha Drop the message in the Kobe thread in the Nike spot bro. Somone will grab em

Does anyone remember my post shortly after Mamba Day, in which I mentioned that I won the signed Mamba Mentality book?

Well it arrived yesterday, but without being signed by Kobe. I also got Dirk's Maverick book, where I actually did not win the raffle.

Do not really know what to say to that.

Attachments

• IMG_0379.jpg
    IMG_0379.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 26
Does anyone remember my post shortly after Mamba Day, in which I mentioned that I won the signed Mamba Mentality book?

Well it arrived yesterday, but without being signed by Kobe. I also got Dirk's Maverick book, where I actually did not win the raffle.

Do not really know what to say to that.

Yeah I remember that. Wasn't that the raffle where you purchase the book on his website or through Amazon for a chance to win a signed copy or something? Terrible that it took that long to ship and it's not even signed :smh:. You should blast the raffle hosts on Twitter.

Yeah I remember that. Wasn't that the raffle where you purchase the book on his website or through Amazon for a chance to win a signed copy or something? Terrible that it took that long to ship and it's not even signed :smh:. You should blast the raffle hosts on Twitter.

The raffle was directly through the Nike App in Germany. They only raffled 24 copies. Not sure if I should blast them, I want to keep my options open. Anyways I did message them and now I am waiting to hear back from them.

Back
Top Bottom