Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
If yall have a DSG near you, and there's the option to print out any type of coupon - going to the store and using it will work 9/10 times. Hard to get it done via chat sometimes so best bet is in-store if you got the option. I remember copping the KD12 on release day with a $20 off $100+ and it was technically excluded online but got the disco in-store.

How is the forefoot cushion in these compared to the Freak 1?

FF cushion in these Kills the Freak 1. The Freak 1 tried to model from this shoe.

This shoe is lighter, more comfortable but not as much court feel as the Freak 1. Freak 1 court feel is unreal to me.

I like these better than my freak 1 but not by much

KD 12 > These edge Freak 1 by a hair because of the cushion and traction plus nostalgia

FF cushion in these Kills the Freak 1. The Freak 1 tried to model from this shoe.

This shoe is lighter, more comfortable but not as much court feel as the Freak 1. Freak 1 court feel is unreal to me.

I like these better than my freak 1 but not by much

KD 12 > These edge Freak 1 by a hair because of the cushion and traction plus nostalgia
Awesome insight as always. Thnx

How is the forefoot cushion in these compared to the Freak 1?
Haven’t worn the Greek freaks but like I mentioned a few times to those disappointed with no FLZ, these have some crazy good forefoot cushion I haven’t really felt in any Nike’s in a long time

0D1F69A4-B67D-4C53-8C14-3D96FD3F12CA.png

At least the undfdt L will be quick

There's no chance manual on that site anymore

i was shocked when i got camos

Back
Top Bottom