Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2023!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 123 54.7%
  • No

Votes: 102 45.3%

• Total voters
Traction is still really bad for me on the POPs. Played in em well over 15 times (all indoor of course) and it's not getting any better. Really disappointing cause this was never an issue on my OG 4s

So I don’t get it. What the hell are the location pictures for if they’re doing a raffle? Are they doing a raffle and also handout bracelets?

These don't actually grab me in any way like the 1s. Crazy cause the 4s were one of the best silhouettes in the Kobe line.

Ended up selling my Carpe Diems... got nothing bad to say about em, but after playing in them a few times I just didn’t love them and started to picture them sitting in my closet so I let them go. Hopefully the person that copped will enjoy them more than I did.

These protros cant be too far off from the OG's. Not speaking for everyone but it sounds like nostalgia made these shoes better then they actually were.

I didnt get into the Kobe line until the 5's. Didnt have money so only got one colorway. Also, didnt have money for the 6's.

Sure, nostalgia definitely plays a role in how much you like retro kicks (at least if you’re going to play in them...not sure how much it matters for casual)

Newer doesn’t always mean better but usually thats the way to go IMO. Almost anytime I wear a retro kick I can tell that I’m putting on something from 10 years ago...I like the way the AD mids feel compared to the Protro 4’s, but it’s pretty close. Materials are a lot more forgiving on your feet, which matters a lot when you’re hooping for longer periods of time.

Back
Top Bottom